The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Hey guys.  loe the game. Love what you do.  Unfortunately there are some bugs right now that really can ruin the experience sometimes.  These issues have happened several times to me in game recently, so I am sure others have experienced them. I apologize in advance if they are well known and already being worked on.

*Issue where Valkyr gets stuck in Hysteria animation after being hit while in operator. ( unable to use Hysteria or weapons afterwards)  can only revive teammates. Sometimes a similar thing can happen to other frames where they face the same direction the rest of the mission or until death, and a self revive.  on a side note: they can do wicked moonwalks to extract though.

*Issue where sometimes in mission Companions such as Kavats will spontaneously die without any bleedout timer or opportunity to revive.

*Operator bug in which the operator does not receive bonuses or buffs from kavat.  Resulting in no doubler when farming Kuva and grabbing last kuva cloud with lag and not enough time to get back into warframe.

*Riven mod bugs for fire rate increases on weapons with high recoil like grakata and Supra.  From time to time screen shake will escalate drastically, and ammo animation will begin not flowing from the weapon consistently, and actual rounds of ammo begin getting consumed at a different rate.

*Issues with Doors freezing halfway open/shut not allowing tenno to finish missions.

*This is not a bug, but we still have Mesa's Augment mod "Muzzle Flash" in game that is no longer a viable mod after the rework.  Since the effect no longer switches between players.  

*And just an idea, but couldn't Infested smell us when we are invisible?  Just think it would be a nice affect since they are considered a bit of a pushover enemy.  Would be a cool feature to give them over other enemy types.   

I hope you guys really read this, because some of these issues have really been frustrating for me. I'm sure I'm not the only one.  

Love what you guys do though! Thank You for everything!!!  

I believe i have figured out what may be causing the companion death glitch.   Previously listed on my original Post above.  Just as when we go into our operator we do not get the buffs from our Kavats ( causing us to miss the doubler that we wait around for sometimes) but likewise the companions are not getting our warframes buffs when we are in our operators as well.  It seems to be, that if our companions die while we are in our operator mode, then they do not get the armor/health/shield links, nor any of the other bleedout mods.  instead, if your kavat dies while you'e trying to get the kuva, not only do you not get the doubled kuva if you fail to get back into your frame fast enough, but also your kavat can instantly die, while you're fighting the guards.   this is very frustrating to say the least when either of the two happen.  sometimes both.   I know you guys are aware of the first issue, but i think the instant death of companions may be related as well.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my account name is kagokinji,

I matured my kubrow for Howl of the Kubrow. I didn't have my quest active at the time but now it hasn't updated. Is this normal? I play on PC. I don't want to lose my Huras Kubrow but I do want my quest to update. What do I need to do?

• 4 weeks later...