Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

On 4/10/2017 at 10:20 AM, Rallenjm said:

im having issues trying to stay loged in on warframe and so is my brother everytime we do a mission or try chat in regional chat and network not responding mesage apeared moments later it boots me to the login screen and takes me several attemp just to log in. but out of all the people i talk with on discord me and my brother are the only ones having this issue

Also happening to me after every single mission.

Limbo Stasis is bugged with syndicate death squads

If Limbo has Cataclysm+Stasis active and a death squad spawns, they are unaffected by stasis, even while inside cataclysm. This happened to me on 2 or 3 different occasions last night while trying to unveil a riven. On Hydron, i had to defend the pod that couldnt take damage. Throw a cataclysm, activate stasis so the pod was protected and had 2x death squads come for me, neither affected by stasis, and 1x stalker (obv he dispelled my cataclysm).

do not equip melee if you're interacting with something, cause you could get unable to interact bug
how to do it :- (Client bug)
1. equip melee like Sancti Magstar
2. hack console or revive a person
3. after that event, you will unable to move, opening main menu will 'remove' unable to move bug but you will unable to use skill or weapons
4. able to interact like revive but will result same as #3
5. the only way to reset is by, downing or die
6. don't try using equiping melee if you're interacting with something
7. enjoy

Limbo Stasis is bugged with syndicate death squads

If Limbo has Cataclysm+Stasis active and a death squad spawns, they are unaffected by stasis, even while inside cataclysm. This happened to me on 2 or 3 different occasions last night while trying to unveil a riven. On Hydron, i had to defend the pod that couldnt take damage. Throw a cataclysm, activate stasis so the pod was protected and had 2x death squads come for me, neither affected by stasis, and 1x stalker (obv he dispelled my cataclysm).

its supposed to work that way, stasis doesnt work on syndicate teams or stalker type enemies, on purpose, so not an issue, just the fact you didint read when or where  it was said is the issue

Edited by xXHobbitXx

Limbo doing !! 0 dmg on sortie. This should not be posseble cz u told us he would do % per hp dmg. How can he do 0 dmg? An other thing how can limbo deal minus 323 dmg? Is he healing enemys?

and an other 0 dmg pic from limbo - as u can see on both pic there are more then 20 enemys around him and he cant kill even one enemy with 29 - 189 dmg (that 0 dmg ...dont talk about).

Is limbo now working as intended?

this is normal meele bug i ve also posed that some time ago.

On 13.12.2016 at 9:08 PM, DonOctane said:

For the folowing weapons is the range mod (for me Primed reach) unequiped in fight after some time - Secura Lecta - Lecta - Atterax

I use slide slide attack all the time. After some time range mods are unequiped and i cant hit enemys. It´s range is ~ like without range mods. Also dmg is reducesed.I ve had that problem in many runs. Also weapon switch dont helps. Respawn dont helps. It only helps to restart mission.

Something went wrong when host left the game on season mission.

When host left the game i received a Mastery Rank up with Level XX, Title RankName, RewardsTitle Rewards and above XX was white picture.

Edited by Flycer

hey i was just in the game using a bow and was unable to cancel the loaded arrow by pressing the reload button like i was able to in the past was able to cancel with quick melee please fix i want to be able to cancel without having to do a quick melee

Hydroid's undertow still has the foe's hitboxes on the surface of the water. This can prevent frames, and foes, from walking through where they are 'under the water'. This is a hassle for hydroid trying to get things to walk onto his pool, as well as for allies trying to get past.

Hey, I just put the Heavy Caliber mod on the Ferrox and now I can't hit ****. The mod has a accuracy decrease of 45%, now I'm no math-wiz but I don't think 16.7 - 45% = 1.9!

This just seems too outlandish to be by design, so can't help but think see it as a bug.

• 4 weeks later...

Something went wrong when host left the game on season mission.

When host left the game i received a Mastery Rank up with Level XX, Title RankName, RewardsTitle Rewards and above XX was white picture.

I am forced to restart the game by hard quiting (Alt + F4)

v25accC.jpg
Edited by Goblez