The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

UI remains bugged after the second hotfix. For reference, the upper left should remain at this resolution:5b74f29035.jpg

Instead, it scales up when I increase the resolution, and cannot be adjusted by any setting in options other than my resolution:

913bbb4523.jpg

The only thing I changed is the aspect ratio and windowed setting; this is clearly a resolution issue. Please fix it ASAP, because it results in a LOT of UI issues and looks gross and it LOOKS like it should be super easy to fix.

I know simulor and synoid variant where changed and reworked upon the new update but after doing the first hotfix and coming back then taking a break after the second hot fix the vortexes do not proc instead the projectiles just spin around and around in a little cluster and do nothing but explode after some time popping no vortexes, so I don't know if this is a bug or intended since I can't find a mention of it any where.

-Thanks ! 

Small UI Bug, i love the new scalability , exactly what us Steam BPM users needed 1080p on a 50" with tiny chat was stupid.

small error tho if u set the chat scale to a bigger option like 200, and then revert to a lower scale i.e. default (100), 150. the chat remains located wherever the top of the chat hud stopped at so u end up with the chat box in the centre of the screen.

> Currently can't use the chat.

> Can't unequipped my secondary after doing the alert which means I can't do the melee only also.  I thought that was melee only but. Still can't unequipped my secondary.

>oh and that UI too is a bit large. I thought that was just my imagination. LOL

Edited by DrPlate

Door to Cephalon Suda refused to open for me and at least one other player that I saw. Others ghosted through it.
I've seen this happen in missions several times, with one or two players unable to open certain doors.

EDIT: This might be intentional because of where I am in the quest.

Edited by chrisx1125

Octavia's Anthem has the Second Dream as a prerequisite - which I've done. However, I can't talk to Suda as a MR0 player and this prevents me from attaining the quest. Simaris' transmission still plays whenever I get close to Suda which suggests I should be able to access the quest.

I am apparently being put into my own session of the dojo (doesnt matter if its my dojo or someone elses) and relays, though it does put me in the same chat as everyone else i just cant see other players. before update 20 it only happened with relays.