Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Update 20] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

1st) Kuva Siphon tubes pointing at wrong directions when a cloud appears.

2nd) Coaction Drift Challenge in Lua, when you step on the pad as shown on the picture and a fellow tenno on the pad inside as shown in the picture, the circle (door) closes leaving the one who pressed the pad inside, unstuck doesn't help.

Spoiler

EYkHtOD.jpg

M193rsb.jpg

Currently not getting any "fuzzy carpet" when using Nidus' ult in Captura. Not sure if others have experienced this but regardless I'm running at max settings so it *should* be there and def shows in standard missions.

t4apho0.jpg

Edited by RetroNomad
Added screen cap of in game effect.

I just finished a ODS where me and my squad dropped the Octavia Neuroptics Bp and when we went to the mission report it wasn't there, we received all the other rotations rewards. The only one that we didn't receive was the last rotation C we did (which was the one that dropped her Neuroptics BP).

20 minutes ago, F3H3RD4N13L said:

On that mission in octavias anthem where you have to jump on notes and it repeats (I think) 3 times, I've done 2 and on the third I completed it, no bad notes all good notes are on and it doesn't end

I had to abort and try again and I did it

This isn't really a bug but trying to capture a screenshot using captura when things are in motion, you would just see a motion blur.  I have not used photoshop to see when I can correct this but can the devs able to create a motion capture choice like in cameras 

1 minute ago, Zgirl said:

This isn't really a bug but trying to capture a screenshot using captura when things are in motion, you would just see a motion blur.  I have not used photoshop to see when I can correct this but can the devs able to create a motion capture choice like in cameras 

Unfortunately it seems the best way around this is to just turn motion blur off in the options menu currently. I'm sure with further updates to Captura we'll get more nifty options to toggle things in the editor though.

I would like report a bug that blocks my progrssion trough the Octavia's Anthem quest. 

As you can see in the picture below it prevents me from pressing the last note on the Hydraulus, and other notes exactly past the red marked zone. So some of the notes in the third column from the right are still accessible.

I assume that this might occur due to my 4:3 resolution ratio.

Spoiler

x6cs4.jpg

Edited by Weyror

52 minutes ago, MoonShiver said:

I just finished a ODS where me and my squad dropped the Octavia Neuroptics Bp and when we went to the mission report it wasn't there, we received all the other rotations rewards. The only one that we didn't receive was the last rotation C we did (which was the one that dropped her Neuroptics BP).

I have the same problem, it appears that the bp is being replaced with random rewards, before extraction it showed that we got octavia's neuroptics bp but when we returned to the orbiter the bp was replaced with random relics :( pls fix this

Octavia's helmet disappeared after getting it in an orokin derelict survival mission for me and my squadmates. While we were in-game it was shown in the progress bar and at the 20 minute mark it showed we got it but then after the game ended it just disappeared. It was not in the reward list and I checked foundry it was not there either.

Just finished a 20 minute Orokin Derelict Survival mission, farming the new Octavia Neuroptics blueprint.
Everyone in the group got the blueprint, but after we extracted the BP was nowhere to be found,
not in the reward screen, not even in the foundry.

There are a few bugs with the new limbo rework, most of them are related to the stasis ability.

The first bug I found was that stasis freezes everything for less than the timer says. I had 51 seconds of stasis on the timer, but it uncast itself automatically at somewhere aroud 40 seconds. The exact time which it automatically uncast varied from about 45 seconds to 35 seconds. I was using the twin rogga at the time of this bug. I tried using other weapons, and the ability uncast at other times besides the 45 to 35 seconds. My latron prime automatically uncast at around 20 seconds.

Another bug I found was that you can't cast banish on enemies while you're already in the rift.

The third issue I found with te limbo rework was that Warframe would crash when I used a beam weapon that was affected by stasis.

Weapon bug?

Synoid Simulor (Perhaps normal one as well?)

• No stacking orb (Event) incurring no damage dealt or even a pull
  • Upon manual detonation of non-combining orbs (Alt fire) Causes critals/redcrits with ease which seems to scale with critical damage mods, even with 10%Crit and no critical mods so can't just be visual bug

Seems to be a loud firework cannon and i do not believe this is it's intended use?

Tested in both Smack'em'around(Simulacrum) and Normal missions.

Edited by FallenOne

https://gyazo.com/12476a2f515d2eaa13b10aac00a42438 In this photo, you'll have to really look to read my chat, but it says that I clicked on the persons song to preview it BEFORE all of my noggles and other decorations loaded in properly causing me to hear said person's song on an infinite loop with no way to close it, aside from ALT+F4.

With that being said, the same person posted another song, and it played overtop of the first song so I was hearing a mashup of Brain Power and Darude's Sandstorm. I was able to close out Sandstorm, but the initial problem remained. The photo just shows how my screen looked.