Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...about Orokin Simon Says...

I've been meaning to ask this since like....last year or so, but when it comes to the Harmonics Room (as its called by a few clan mates), how do you go about it when playing solo when your memory span is about as short as walking through the door frame of the same room when the tiles switch up every time you try and press the switch again?

(This is not a joke, I don't have short term memory loss, but I can have a conversation or hear a joke, leave the room to relay it to someone in my house, and I would've butchered it immediately without a refresher.)

You could always just keep pressing the switch until you get an easy combination (there's no time limit + unlimited tries).

Else you could always grab a phone and record your screen.

I've got a memory as good as a goldfish - 3 second loops haha, so that's what I'd do.

Edited by REKTifier_

There are a few options:

1 try writing it down. 

2 use a video recording software.

3 use a phone.

4 get someone else to remember them for you. 

I may cobble together a simple android app if a few people ask me politely. Should be done in a day or so. 

The good thing about playing Solo is that you can pause the game. Open up a video on youtube of somebody completing the puzzle, and then just pause your game in between each pipe to reference where you need to go next. 

If it's too jarring to regain yourself with the frequent breaks, you could try it with Titania. I haven't done this personally, but since the puzzle resets when you touch the ground, you could theoretically use her Razorwing to take your time and carefully complete the puzzle.

1 hour ago, AM-Bunny said:

The good thing about playing Solo is that you can pause the game. Open up a video on youtube of somebody completing the puzzle, and then just pause your game in between each pipe to reference where you need to go next. 

If it's too jarring to regain yourself with the frequent breaks, you could try it with Titania. I haven't done this personally, but since the puzzle resets when you touch the ground, you could theoretically use her Razorwing to take your time and carefully complete the puzzle.

He's not talking about the parkour pipes where you go higher and higher 

He means the Simon Says (Title) room, where you repeat the song pattern by standing on pads.