Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crash at new mission

TheEasyMoney322

Right after 3d stage, (when u should jump at note's) cephalon simaris start speaking, that he did it for protecting rete game freezes, and then it crashes. 2 times in a row. At exactly same moment.

CPU: Intel Core I7 -4700HQ @ 2.40 ghz 

VGA: Nvidia 840m

RAM: 16 gb

Edited by TheEasyMoney322
Pc stats

Have any of you tried verifying / optimizing your download cache from the Warframe launcher settings? This can be found by clicking the small cogwheel at the top-right corner of the launcher.

This should rule out the possibility of the crash being caused by missing or corrupt game files.

launcher01.png.9c939bf9f4d04e224db01bac9c45e69d.png

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

1 hour ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Have any of you tried verifying / optimizing your download cache from the Warframe launcher settings? This can be found by clicking the small cogwheel at the top-right corner of the launcher.

This should rule out the possibility of the crash being caused by missing or corrupt game files.

I dont know about the others but i tried it and it didnt help at all still crashing right at the end

Hope this helps a few, at least till DE fixxes the problem.

2 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

I am curious why do you think that this could help? It´s a new update so the game just loaded the newest version. If verify would work then something should be wrong with your current version.

I optimized right after downloading the update.

1st try : game crashed at the end of last mission. 

2nd try : game crashed at the end of last mission.

3rd try : game never passed from Phase 2 to Phase 3 though every notes were correct. I had to give up.

4th try : I reached end of last mission. I Alt-tabbed when dialogue started, then waited 2 minutes on desktop. I went back to the game and mission was completed.

Video card : Geforce 1050

Driver : 378.92

Edit: a friend of mine had the same crash. He tried 5 times with the same crash. He tried the Alt-Tab trick. It worked.

Edited by Protideus

4 hours ago, Protideus said:

4th try : I reached end of last mission. I Alt-tabbed when dialogue started, then waited 2 minutes on desktop. I went back to the game and mission was completed.

Edit: a friend of mine had the same crash. He tried 5 times with the same crash. He tried the Alt-Tab trick. It worked.

I Alt+Tabbed for 2 minutes too and it worked, thanks! :D