Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Bug Report] Mesa Noble animations have an odd twitch with certain weapon classes after the recent updates.

Neo_Ganryu

Hey there, folks.

So, I just recently went back to playing as Mesa (haven't played her in a while, and decided to re-work my build for her), and I started noticing a certain animation bug with her left arm while I was customizing her. I thought it was just because I was switching helmets and colors at first, but after letting the game idle for about a minute, it became clear that the left arm was twitching for no reason while the warframe wasn't being worked on. I double-checked with the Mesa Agile and Ash Noble animations to see if the issue would persist, but it only seems to be happening with the Mesa Noble animations. After noticing the issue, I decided to switch between different weapons in my inventory for all categories, and the issue doesn't seem to be persisting with any of the melee or secondary weapons. It does, however, seem to persist with weapons that aren't bows or spear-launchers (using a few of my own weapons as an example, the Hek, Braton Prime, Tonkor, and Snipetron Vandal all have this arm twitching bug, but weapons like Dread or Ferrox do not).

Here's a video of the bug in question (my apologies on the poor quality, it was literally just uploaded and may need time for the rendering options to at least hit 720p). It doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but with the release of Captura mode, things like this might be a bit more noticeable among the community. Just thought I'd share the info.