The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone gotten an Ayatan Valana Sculpture?

Vali

Question

On 26.3.2017 at 7:53 PM, CouncilCat said:

I think its rarity based. I run daily syndicate missions and I usually get 1 Ayatan Ayr every time ( that one being the most common ).

From having gotten 118 so far (excluding eight Anasa), I can tell that they're perfectly even in spawn chance (27 Ayr, 25 Orta, 22 Piv, 22 Sah, 22 Vaya). Well, that and outside sources. Since the update, I got eight (and no Valana); not that it's an indication by any means. Though, everything points in the direction of them not being included, said sources as well.

8 hours ago, -Zr-Scroll said:

Please elaborate with a picture. We need to know the endo values it has.

ok np... its worth 3450 endo maxed... i dont know how to post screen shot here rip lol can someone tell me how

1 hour ago, ashrah said:

ok np... its worth 3450 endo maxed... i dont know how to post screen shot here rip lol can someone tell me how

Upload the picture to a site like imgur and take the direct image url and copy paste it here. The auto formatting should then display the image in your comment.

2 hours ago, ashrah said:

That's Anasa's slotted value. And I doubt Valana has a base value of 950, so that it could have the same.

1 hour ago, ashrah said:

Rezultat slika za Ayatan Valana warframe

So, you are trolling, k (as if it wasn't obvious already). Everyone can link it in chat and post a screenshot of it (plus it's the link that was already posted here).

Edited by rngd444

1 hour ago, rngd444 said:

That's Anasa's slotted value. And I doubt Valana has a base value of 950, so that it could have the same.

So, you are trolling, k (as if it wasn't obvious already). Everyone can link it in chat and post a screenshot of it (plus it's the link that was already posted here).

i dont troll... ppl wish to saw it i post it...

32 minutes ago, AzoreanEve said:

Patch notes did claim they were placed at least in Maroo's missions. But since the statue doesn't even have the codex entry, it kind of feels like it isn't in the game.

Well, you can link it, so it is "in the game". Sadly, Codex entries need to be manually added which is the reason why it gets forgotten as often. It's very likely to be included in the weekly spawns now since they reset the predetermined cycle (Ayr, Orta, Vaya, Piv, Sah) last week (it was at Vaya and they reset it to Ayr when 20.0.8 arrived which made two Sculptures from weeklies possible if one did the mission before and after the fix). If they didn't change the cycle (doesn't look that way "so far" - Ayr, Orta - and why would they) and added Valana at the end (which is the most probable scenario), we're still looking at another four weeks until it'll finally show up. Let's hope we get a fix for the normal spawns beforehand.