The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Dojo invite bug.

-Shikari-

I've been having this same issue for the last few days now. I'm not able to send invites to the dojo by clicking on players' names - the option is simply not there.

Some workarounds that we've found so far:

• Joining a group with another clan member who is also in the dojo and not experiencing the bug.
  • Entering the dojo via the Navigation panel (star chart) instead of the Communication panel.
  • The "/invite <playername>" chat command still works.

I have the same problem.
I'm Clan Warlord too. And I too only one in clan who can't invite nobody.
No from Dojo, and not even from ship. In ship it's like lottery, sometimes after 10-20 minuts I can invite for while, later option dissapire again. In Dojo always I can't invite.
Command /invite (player nick) can open it, and then option Invite back to menu. But it work only that long, how long I'm stay in Dojo. If I back to ship, dissapire. I back to Dojo again - no Invite option ...
I waiting from 4-5 days to Support respond. Still no respond.
I'm some like one year old player. 67 days ingame time.
Uhhhh...
I hope that soon a solution will be found.

I'm facing the same issue.

There is no Invite option in the menu, when I am in Dojo and also in my ship.

The /invite command seems to work. I can invite a player from my ship, but in Dojo, it does not work well.

From Dojo, /invite command can reach to the player and he is able to come to our clan Dojo,

but we can not see each other and cannot trade by a trading post.

I have tried to invite other player for testing. The result was the same, can not see each other.

When somebody invited me to their Dojo, this happened as well. I can arrive to the Dojo and movable but can not see anyone, can not use trading post.

I've attempted uninstalling/reinstalling the Warframe app and tested again. But it did not resolve this issue.

Edited by yzerl

I am having this problem too ever since updating to U20.

It's a problem with them relays / dojo servers. They must have changed some server setting of theirs in U20. I tested this out by using my mobile data plan instead and launched WF. Everything worked well but when I switched back to my home's Internet connection, the same issue happened.

So I narrowed it down to their firewall rules or config that DE needs to set in their servers.

Just got a response from support and as expected, not the answer I was hoping for.

Guess I shouldn't have expected that much from support other than copy-paste solutions on port-forwarding. *sigh*

Looks like we are on our for now.

I'll keep testing stuff out to get a workaround this problem myself I guess.

I just talked with Carnage2K4 in the game. He is one of the players present in this topic above.
He found a way to circumvent the Invitation problem in Dojo that seems to work.
So loading the Dojo from the map in navigation.
This is not a solution yet, but it is already a some way.
Unfortunately, the "normal" flight to Dojo still ends with the lack of Invitations, In the ship also I can not Inviting players to the group (via chat).

And the next thing, Maybe it's a coincidence, but worth mentioning.
EnterTheShikari wrote about his clan leader/Warlord.
Carnage2K4 is clan leader/Warlord.
I'm too clan leader/Warlord.
In game I also met two or three others clan leaders/Warlords with the same problem.
Hmmm

Edited by GolonkaPL

48 minutes ago, GolonkaPL said:

And the next thing, Maybe it's a coincidence, but worth mentioning.
EnterTheShikari wrote about his clan leader/Warlord.
Carnage2K4 is clan leader/Warlord.
I'm too clan leader/Warlord.
In game I also met two or three others clan leaders/Warlords with the same problem.
Hmmm

i got the same problem and i'm not leader or warlord

I got support to escalate this issue (hopefully) and by some prayers, hopefully they would take a look at it and fix it soon.

Btw, I can more or less confirm this is not a port restriction issue as I have tested out with a DMZ configuration on my router and of course, still nothing.

30 minutes ago, EnterTheShikari said:

This bug is still affecting my trades.
Missing out on things because people aren't in clans. This needs fixing.

Think I'm gonna put off playing WF (again) until this gets fixed. Really frustrating to see them put out new skins and stuff while game breaking things like this are not being looked into even though proper support tickets have been raised.

50 minutes ago, DopingMD said:

its bugged for sure but you can manually type the invite :)  by  /invite and type players name!

I think the gravity of the situation is a bit more serious (or at least mine). Rather than being able to invite people, I can't even see the other player even though the other party has successfully joined the session. This applies to relays as well.

On a day like Baro where I would like to spend a ton of plat on things to buy, All I can do is invite to squad with /invite. This is disgraceful and am missing out on tons of platinum right now. 
Disgusting service and going back to other games now.