Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 20 underwhelming?

DefectiveMagus

1 hour ago, Zepp_ said:

This update was great!  I thought it had lots of content, lots of fixes and was a ton of hard work from DE.

Saying it was underwhelming is insulting to the dev team.  You are simply not right.

xD i did not say it is a bad update nor do i want to insult the dev team,its just compared to recent big updates it felt less impactfull.

I got over most of the content over a week.I bought octavia since i got angry with farming new frames when i tried to get nidus,i started making the pistol right away and finished the quest in  a day.So yeah,it was a good weekend,now ill go back to playing 30-45 min a day just for sorties.

As a fairly new player, i just want a proper, challenging endgame after completing the starmap.

I like the quests and all, but there needs to be something to bridge the gap between updates. And making quests as grindy as some of them are only makes me ignore them.

Please OP....take into consideration that this is the first part of Update 20. Last one had 13 parts to it, at the least before being fully realized.

Give this some time to grow and blossom as this might just be a calm update to introduce some new elements and clean up some things as well. Remember....despite popular belief....DE is made up of humans. They have a system going on and it might not measure up to all players wants and desires....it is on the path that DE wants.

Let it grow

8 hours ago, Obviousclone said:

yep not enough content DE, you heard it here, 35 pages of patch notes nosiree not enough for this tenno, back to the drawing board

guess i now see the error of ways xD guess the only reason why i am " compaining" is that i didnt feel as excited and happy about this update as i was with the second dream and war within...

2 hours ago, AoBaka said:

guess i now see the error of ways xD guess the only reason why i am " compaining" is that i didnt feel as excited and happy about this update as i was with the second dream and war within...

They don't want to prematurely announce another "Second Dream Incident" so they're being more conservative about their plans now I'm assuming. I'm thinking Update 21 will release in Q4 this year.