Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kicked from clan during pacifism defect

(XBOX)sherbsville

Question

Hi, so I've been really stressing about this, googled etc, but was hoping for some advice/confirmation. My friends and I were in a clan. We were active, helpful, and got along with the members. I counted some as mates. We did the pacifism defect the first day, and got a high enough score to get the indivdual ignis wraith bps. The clan founder came back, and kicked my friend out. My friend GENUINELY had done nothing wrong. (The leader had been banned from xbox 7 times for sexual harrassment, so, ya know there's history of him not being a great person, ANYWAY) we both left out of loyalty to our friend.

we looked into it, and found a reddit that said if you get your own clan, and get 260 score, you should still get the bp. So we all made our own clans. Two of us got the score AFTER we built the dojo key, my other friend got it before his key was built. So questions are...

1. Can we still get the bp atall?

2. If we needed to have our own clans, does it matter that my friend did it before the key built?

3. Is there anyway de could give us the bps, if we contacted them, as we genuinely did nothing wrong?

I know this happened during the pc event, but despite looking, I havent found confirmation either way. I'm prob just using the wrong search terms or something though. I tell ya, NEVER trust ppl. Build a dojo for yourself, or with friends you trust, sure it wont be as quick, but you wont have given time and resources to ppl who dont even care about you. Thanks in advance for any help.

18 answers to this question

Why did you not took some bp and left then?

but to your 3rd question i don´t think DE will just give you some ignis wraiths i mean your friend is another story but you two left fully aware of the consequences.

But hey maybe there are a lot of genoures ppl on your platform as well and are willing to give away bp for free.

Yes, if you formed new clans during the event and reached the 'Participation' target then you should get the BP in your mail at the end of the event.

Clans formed during the event aren't eligible for the built Ignis Wraith (Victory) or clan research (Hardcore) reward tiers, but you should get the BP.

The clan roster was locked before the event started, so if you create one now, it wouldn't count for the event. You wouldn't be able to get it if you haven't already gotten it before you got booted.

If your friend's clan was there before they locked the roster, there is a chance he could get it. If you joined his clan after, you still wouldn't be able to get it.

DE isn't responsible for the guy booting you, and we all know they won't hand out weapons because of it.

That really does suck though. I don't understand what goes through some people's heads sometimes when it comes to Warframe.

To answer the first 2 questions. New clans that was made during the event will no longer be eligible for rewards & i dont think DE will hand out event weapons through support. But since clan rosters was locked before the event. Theres still a chance for you guys to get the weapons if you all hit the participation mark before you guys was kicked out the clan. We have 1 more hour before the Event is over. When it ends. Come back here and let me know if you or your buddies got the weapon or not.

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

hi, thanks for your replies, and all your help.

@Genesis7000I didnt take the bp before i left, as it wasnt there to take. 

I never felt de owed me anything, I just wondered if anyone knew, as this happened before on pc.

My loyalty to a friend is more important than an item in a game, and yes I was fully aware I might not get it when I left, I'm simply trying to figure out how we could still get it. Also, the guy would likely have kicked us both out too, as there was no way I was gonna keep quiet over what he did to my friend. A woman scorned n all that.

@Cash201293 ok, I will do. Fingers crossed eh.

The only good thing is, i can decorate the dojo we get now in colours we like, and put trees EVERYWHERE. ALL. THE. TREES.

Just now, CouncilCat said:

If you were on PC I would just give you both a free BP... I'm sure someone can give you both one since it only costs 15000 credits for the clans that got the hardcore prize.

It shouldn't be necessary, as they should get the BP for reaching the Participation tier in their new clan.

Even clans formed during the event are eligible for that reward tier.

Just now, ChuckMaverick said:

It shouldn't be necessary, as they should get the BP for reaching the Participation tier in their new clan.

Even clans formed during the event are eligible for that reward tier.

Well something went wrong... like the points they made could have gone to the clan they were previously in. And since they left the clan maybe it got registered as they never did it. So they did not get a prize. ( since he made this post regarding not having it... and he should have it by now, something went wrong )

Regardless its a easy fix and you don't need to bother DE on this.

2 minutes ago, CouncilCat said:

Well something went wrong... like the points they made could have gone to the clan they were previously in. And since they left the clan maybe it got registered as they never did it. So they did not get a prize. ( since he made this post regarding not having it... and he should have it by now, something went wrong )

Regardless its a easy fix and you don't need to bother DE on this.

The console event hasn't ended yet, afaik.

Just now, ChuckMaverick said:

The console event hasn't ended yet, afaik.

OH that I did not know. So then they should wait and see... if they don't get it at the end then just ask in trade chat for one... again no point in asking DE to fix something like this.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)sherbsville said:

hi, thanks for your replies, and all your help.

@Genesis7000I didnt take the bp before i left, as it wasnt there to take. 

I never felt de owed me anything, I just wondered if anyone knew, as this happened before on pc.

My loyalty to a friend is more important than an item in a game, and yes I was fully aware I might not get it when I left, I'm simply trying to figure out how we could still get it. Also, the guy would likely have kicked us both out too, as there was no way I was gonna keep quiet over what he did to my friend. A woman scorned n all that.

@Cash201293 ok, I will do. Fingers crossed eh.

The only good thing is, i can decorate the dojo we get now in colours we like, and put trees EVERYWHERE. ALL. THE. TREES.

Well. Did you get the Ignis Wraith? It shouldve been sent to ur inbox n game

I got back on as soon as I could. I had to wait and see if my friends all got em. I literally just found out, and came right here to tell everyone. We all got em. Thankyou all for your help. Just to make it clear, I wasnt going to bother de, thats why i was asking here. I didnt expect anything from them, i just wondered if anyone knew. Also, the reason i asked before the event ended was so we still had time to try something else, if anyone had any other ideas. anyway, once again, thanks for everyones help. 

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)sherbsville said:

Hi, so I've been really stressing about this, googled etc, but was hoping for some advice/confirmation. My friends and I were in a clan. We were active, helpful, and got along with the members. I counted some as mates. We did the pacifism defect the first day, and got a high enough score to get the indivdual ignis wraith bps. The clan founder came back, and kicked my friend out. My friend GENUINELY had done nothing wrong. (The leader had been banned from xbox 7 times for sexual harrassment, so, ya know there's history of him not being a great person, ANYWAY) we both left out of loyalty to our friend.

we looked into it, and found a reddit that said if you get your own clan, and get 260 score, you should still get the bp. So we all made our own clans. Two of us got the score AFTER we built the dojo key, my other friend got it before his key was built. So questions are...

1. Can we still get the bp atall?

2. If we needed to have our own clans, does it matter that my friend did it before the key built?

3. Is there anyway de could give us the bps, if we contacted them, as we genuinely did nothing wrong?

I know this happened during the pc event, but despite looking, I havent found confirmation either way. I'm prob just using the wrong search terms or something though. I tell ya, NEVER trust ppl. Build a dojo for yourself, or with friends you trust, sure it wont be as quick, but you wont have given time and resources to ppl who dont even care about you. Thanks in advance for any help.

If you did not get the bp, hit me and i will give it to you and your friend for free