Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What should I get?

(PSN)VioletSkul

Question

7 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, (PS4)AlexDreemurr said:

So I'm planning to get either the Dragon Nikana, War, or the Redeemer, the thing is, I don't know what is better than the other... I'm stuck here, please help!

Get them all. at the end, you will need them for XP and MR ranking

They're all fun, and kinda too different to compare. They're all good though. Nikana is short range, fast sword. War is larger range, but slower sword. Redeemer is a shotgun with knives on it. Choose the one that fits your play style, or just the one you think looks the coolest. Or get all three.

the Dragon Nikana is a very nice weapon, even though it is outclassed by the Nikana Prime. the War is arguably the most powerful of the three, being a Heavy Blade, but it's also a serious pain to get unless you have the plat for Hunhow's Gift. the Redeemer is a very nice weapon that has versatility and can hold it's own at most levels.

honestly, it mostly boils down to personal preference; do you want a badass Katana, a Sentient Greatsword or a Shotgun/blade combination weapon?

You can't really compare any of those weps. Redeemer if you're using stealth, War if you have primed reach and cleaving whirlwind, Dragon Nikana cuz it looks cool. That's about it.

My Honest Recommendation: Pick a wep that you actually want to use and not something cuz its the meta and boring stuff.