Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate reputation

lylathewicked

Question

Is there a chance in the future that we can get more ways to gain syndicate reputation?

Does anyone know if theres a good way to farm reputation without doing syndicate runs and collecting medallions? I already did that today but id like to earn more reputation. Is there a good place to farm for it?

Edited by lylathewicked
Adding in my question for feedback.

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, lylathewicked said:

So if i wear the sigil i can farm rep anywhere? Like a defense or something? I wonder if in the future we will have more ways to get reputation.

You should allways equip a syndicate sigil if you want rep for them and yes then you will get rep, up to the cap, in every mission you play.

And btw, this belongs into players helping players and not feedback.

Just now, Kuestenjung said:

You should allways equip a syndicate sigil if you want rep for them and yes then you will get rep, up to the cap, in every mission you play.

And btw, this belongs into players helping players and not feedback.

Well my feedback to this shoulda been in the first post, so ill edit, but i was really wanting to comment on the fact that id like more ways to get syndicate rep.

38 minutes ago, lylathewicked said:

Well my feedback to this shoulda been in the first post, so ill edit, but i was really wanting to comment on the fact that id like more ways to get syndicate rep.

And why? The max daily cap at the moment is 24k ( with MR23 ofc ), you can get at least another 10k from the daily missions and get all the medallions, which you can save for later or spend whenever you want.

Dont know best syndicate farming technics, but i know this atleast.

The fastest way of farming symaris rep till hitting max cap for the day is with ivara doing high lvl exterminate mission and only killing unalerted enemies

Ill put a youtube video