Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us talk about Focus

Marine027

Is it me or does Focus not make sense at all.

First off, we gain Focus with lenses put on Weapons and Frames, also collecting a random spawning orb on the map to boost gained Focus aslong the buff lasts, it is a gamepaly mechanic i can life with that mostly.

Here is the thing so, nothing shows or refelcts any of the Focus ways, not how we gain it with like stealth or using our surroundings or do melee.

I mean i know it wasn't touched since it was released and don't get me wrong despite me personaly disliking our Tenno childs, the Quest was awesome.

What bothers me is how Lotus basicly expalis the Focuse ways, like they are such a big thing but, as said, nothing reflects any of those ways really.

What you guys think?

Should we change the way of gaining focus. Lenses and orbs still only boosting it but gaining it should be due actions ingame, of course balanced, so jsut slaughtering whould give one ways Focus but on a lesser amount due the masses tehy could kill to gain it.

Or should our Operator reflect a Focus way better with actualy abilitys to make them more useful and not just another gimmick.

I still don't even know how to activate this Madurai Phoenix thingy.  I'm not fond of chasing the goofy Pac Man power ball or paying for these lenses.  I've seen other players summon their Village of the Damned Tenno Children and it didn't seem all that useful.  

I'm just not seeing a return.