Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pandero Burst Fire + Hydraulic Crosshairs

SenorClipClop

Question

Hey Tenno,

So given that the new Pandero has lovely crit values and high Accuracy, this little headshot machine takes the Hydraulic Crosshairs mod excellently and can pull off red crits pretty easily. All fine and dandy using it as a normal pistol, but I'm curious about the burst fire. In a few missions now I've procced the HC buff and then tried to get my advanced crits off of the burst fire. Since the alt fire pulls the player out of aiming, I don't expect the crit buff to apply while using the alt fire, but I've heard a rumor that Sharpened Bullets still works. I don't think it works, but I'm looking for second opinions.

Has anyone experienced the Hydraulic Corsshairs buff applying to the Pandero's alt fire?

8 answers to this question

Went to the simulacrum, It doesnt work for the altf fire, with the exception of the first shot of the burst, which seems to count as scoped if you were aiming.

Tested with Hydraulics crosshairs and Sharpened Bullets.

Edited by Heliopata

23 minutes ago, ashrah said:

u can test... same is for argon scope as long as u hit target in head u dont need to zoom...

You can get the buff activated when not aiming yes, but for its additive critical chance to actually BE THERE, you must be aiming.

1 hour ago, Heliopata said:

Went to the simulacrum, It doesnt work for the altf fire, with the exception of the first shot of the burst, which seems to count as scoped if you were aiming.

Tested with Hydraulics crosshairs and Sharpened Bullets.

This is kinda what I figured from playing around with it. Ah well, guess I have to pick between having my cake and eating it. Still a really nice gun. :clem: