Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Resonating Quake + Energy Siphon

Valletta

Question

Since I am at max 175% efficiency for my Banshee Prime, I was curious on how I can get the cost of Resonating Quake down. It costs 6 energy to cast and 3 energy per second plus the cost of the Resonating Quake.

But what if I change the aura polarity and put on Energy Siphon? I know it's not much, but I am curious if it would actually work and if it would cut down on the cost.

21 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

Max efficiency and as much duration as you can get. Other than that. There isnt much you can do to cut the down the cost per second. 

That's not quite right.

175% efficiency at 100% duration is the maximum efficiency, but you can have lower efficiency if your duration is higher, or vice versa. The cap will still be the same at 3 energy per second.

(I'm actually running a 12% duration / 200% efficiency build with my Banshee. That gets Soundquake to 3 seconds, just as a 250% duration / 130% efficiency build would, but the latter build would have an increased activation cost, as well as an increased cost for the other abilities.)

Toggle (aka channeled) abilities also use duration to determine efficiency, but this is also subject to the 75% cap. Thus, in simple terms, in order to reach max (capped) efficiency on toggled abilities, you need 175% efficiency AND 100% or more duration. For Sound Quake, 6.25 energy to cast (rounds down to 6) and 3 energy/s to sustain; This is the most efficient Sound Quake will get. Resonating Quake however, will also increase the cost by 1 energy/s while it is on, accelerating the energy consumption rapdily. Most players using this augment usually have a Primed Flow on to help combat the cost.

3 minutes ago, Arniox said:

you can't get 200% eff. But using the arcane helm, it gives an invisible boost to efficiency.

Well, everything above 175% is invisible. It's still 200%.

Also, somewhen along the line they actually added arcane helmets' effects to the stats overview. Without any mods my Banshee shows 110% efficiency.

2 hours ago, Anarchel said:

Also, somewhen along the line they actually added arcane helmets' effects to the stats overview. Without any mods my Banshee shows 110% efficiency.

Yeah,  I know this.  But when you get to 175% the helmet doesn't show stats over that. But if you look at the eff drain in the abilities menu, you can see the change. 

1 hour ago, Arniox said:

Yeah,  I know this.  But when you get to 175% the helmet doesn't show stats over that. But if you look at the eff drain in the abilities menu, you can see the change. 

3 hours ago, Anarchel said:

It has nothing to do with the helmet tho. It's just the 175% mark. It's the same with Fleeting Expertise + Streamline, once their combined value is above 75%.

Edited by Anarchel

6 hours ago, Valletta said:

Since I am at max 175% efficiency for my Banshee Prime, I was curious on how I can get the cost of Resonating Quake down. It costs 6 energy to cast and 3 energy per second plus the cost of the Resonating Quake.

But what if I change the aura polarity and put on Energy Siphon? I know it's not much, but I am curious if it would actually work and if it would cut down on the cost.

There are 2 ways to get energy while activating your fourth:

1- to get an orb

2- Hold one of those weapons b4 activating the power:

Dark Dagger, Rakta Dark Dagger, embolist or Mire. Make sure you have on them the Red veil mods.

Now if you are using the killer banshee build, your weapon will proc giving you everytime 45 energy, it may not be a lot, but it helps.

And considering the killer build will kill a lot, you will be procing a lot too

He wants to nuke the whole map with skill 4.

Only 1 way, increase your duration.

and put a prime flow

but sadly now resonating quake only stack to 20 times.

in the late stage, you 2nd skill sonar will deal much more damage even with launcher weapons

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

There are 2 ways to get energy while activating your fourth:

1- to get an orb

2- Hold one of those weapons b4 activating the power:

Dark Dagger, Rakta Dark Dagger, embolist or Mire. Make sure you have on them the Red veil mods.

Secura weapons also give energy, and the ones with perrin sequence mods

57 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

As far as i know, only the mods from red veil give energy.. but then i may be wrong

The Synoid weapons from Suda,or the Kestrel,Bolto and Supra with their Suda augment mods also gives energy.

29 minutes ago, Lordckart said:

The Synoid weapons from Suda,or the Kestrel,Bolto and Supra with their Suda augment mods also gives energy.

No they don't. Specially the synoid

I use it daily on akkad or hydron with mirage to get the cap of my focus point. it procs every 40 sec max but not energy

As per wiki, it procs magnetic damage, but surely not energy

The only syndicate that gives energy on proc is the red veil also Suda in some points

Syndicate Effect Damage type Restore Buff
Steel Meridian Justice Blast (+ stun) 25% Health +25?% Base Armor
Arbiters of Hexis Truth Gas 25% Health +100% Base Stamina
Cephalon Suda Entropy Magnetic 25% Energy +25% Base Energy
The Perrin Sequence Sequence Radiation 25% Shield +50% Base Shields
Red Veil Blight Viral 25% Energy +10?% Base Movement Speed
New Loka Purity Corrosive 25% Health +25% Base Health
Edited by (XB1)Oussii

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

I use it daily on akkad or hydron with mirage to get the cap of my focus point. it procs every 40 sec max but not energy

The only syndicate that gives energy on proc is the red veil

I've just tested it with the Kestrel, and it did gave me some energy.

Edited by Lordckart

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

The only syndicate that gives energy on proc is the red veil also Suda in some points

Syndicate Effect Damage type Restore Buff
Steel Meridian Justice Blast (+ stun) 25% Health +25?% Base Armor
Arbiters of Hexis Truth Gas 25% Health +100% Base Stamina
Cephalon Suda Entropy Magnetic 25% Energy +25% Base Energy
The Perrin Sequence Sequence Radiation 25% Shield +50% Base Shields
Red Veil Blight Viral 25% Energy +10?% Base Movement Speed
New Loka Purity Corrosive 25% Health +25% Base Health

Entropy is an effect associated with the Cephalon Suda Syndicate, that is activated by acquiring affinity with a Syndicate Weapon or a weapon equipped with a Weapon Augment Mod. When triggered,  Entropy will release an AoE radial attack 25m around the player, dealing 1000 Magnetic b Magnetic damage and applying the Magnetic Status Effect to enemies in range. It will also restore 25% of the player's base Energy, and provide a (base) Energy boost of +25% for 30 seconds.

6 minutes ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

i use this build for quake banshee 

20170330094750_1.jpg

and have 3 energy cost per second , but if i put a rank 3 streamline i still have 175% eff but quake cost me 3.56 energy per second instead of 3  so u can go over 175% but u don't see it 

I use this built only for defense.

For interception and mobile defense i have another build

lE7MZpP.jpg

11 hours ago, Valletta said:

Sonic Boomed from General Discussion to Players helping PLayers.