Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr or Banshee?

mosaickle

Question

I only have one slot left and they're both basically free from the dojo anyway, which should I try first?

I know if I don't like them I can just sell them and try the other which is probably gonna happen but I'm wondering, how do they stack up?

5 answers to this question

Zephyr has higher survivability then banshee with CC and a lovely wind shield that deflects all projectiles.

Banshee... is a glass cannon. Sonar puts marks an enemies that allow your weapons to deal 500% damage or more. Her 1 can knock down enemies but you're honestly more likely to die while in the cast animation. Silence is a light CC that applies and short stun and silences stuff. With savage silence (silence aug) all finisher damage is multiplied by 300% on affected targets. Works great with melee and synergises really well with other frames who deal finisher damage.

Pretty much pick Banshee if you want to kill everything you see with anything you've got. Or pick Zephyr if you wanna wander around with tornadoes everywhere that knock enemies up and a wind shield.

Edited by maj.death

Overall Banshee gives a better player experience, it may be fragil, but her powers are always welcome in any squad for the reasons stated above.

Zephyr is not bad, but it ain't exactly the best either, her first and second abilities are pretty much the same, and her only decent augment mod is for her 3rd ability (which is amazing against corpus and grineer, but basically useless against infested).