The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Pay To Win Now

Feenster

It's still not pay to win. You can pay and get it now, or grind and have it later.

being able to buy mats in the marketplace just ruins the game for me i spent hours on end last week farming 20 control modules and now i got 15 in one run? & ontop of that you can buy every mat for 30 plat in bundles i wish i could refund the founders pack i bought last week to support them i am not cool w/ this it's totally changed the grind element for me why farm for 3 hours for 1500 circuits when you can pay 2 bucks for it i am not cool w/ this at all. way too pay to win even more than before at least before the materials gave us an end game and a sense of prestige w/ this patch its all gone 

it is not pay 2 win because this game got no pvp so you cant lose or win if you buy stuff for plat 

If they charged credits to buy Mats in the marketplace as well as plat, would you still object to it? 100,000 creds for 1 nano spore? 100,000,000 creds for 1 gallium? 10 plat for 100 creds?

to much really? worth more farm them then o-o

Edited by Neronicify

Being able to pay for any sort of progress stops a game from conforming with a f2p category as it now no longer is. F2p to me is a game where a players time investment is the only way to progress, sure you can buy comsmetic stuff ect.All these people saying they have jobs+lives ect, find another hobby which conforms to your strict time limit, dont ruin the experience for people who can and do invest their time. Once you can swap money for effort people will start to call p2w and who is to say this isnt just the begining, sony is now involved dont forget.

Are you saying people with jobs and lives (who love warframe) are ruining the experience for everyone else?

Well you made me giggle

being able to buy mats in the marketplace just ruins the game for me i spent hours on end last week farming 20 control modules and now i got 15 in one run? & ontop of that you can buy every mat for 30 plat in bundles i wish i could refund the founders pack i bought last week to support them i am not cool w/ this it's totally changed the grind element for me why farm for 3 hours for 1500 circuits when you can pay 2 bucks for it i am not cool w/ this at all. way too pay to win even more than before at least before the materials gave us an end game and a sense of prestige w/ this patch its all gone 

your sheting me ? just because they add Craft items to market = LOL xD

you go on defence misson = omg shet ton of craft items (i made 10+ morp. per 15 waves)

after update9 you dont farm bosses... (only if you need blueprints)

Edited by jimomateusz

It's still not pay to win. You can pay and get it now, or grind and have it later.

^ This end of thread. Its a choice, if someone wants to waste there money to buy stuff like that in a pve game let them, I'll laugh at them myself. its not like materials are hard to get at all.

Definition of pay to win subject to interpretation and varies based on each subject who thinks he knows his stuff, but in the end no one knows what pay to win truly is and therefore deems games that sells things they don't like as pay to win which in the end could be contrary to popular belief.

In the end, pay to win means nothing anymore. It's just a fallacy and a reason to hate on free games without providing proper feedback.

in other words, people crying wolf and others that follow like sheep.

The statement above is subject to one's understanding...

Don't ask, I just know...

Warframe here is my wallet........... and here is me uninstalling................just a cheap money grab update 9 renamed "operation deep pockets".

You just dont realize that they made it easier for small clans to ge tthe stuff. Nothing else was changed so you still wouldnt have to buy something.

Your argument just fails hard... Dont forget to close the door when leaving....

Edited by Venarge

Not at all. Just no. P2w means you HAVE to spend money, not HAVE THE OPTION to. Do you see?

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman.

What he said.

Feldgrep is just so right.

I mean. Yeah, We never had the ability to farm materials before U9 and now, we can only get mats by buying them.

Srly. Guys. This thread is just so laughable.....

So let me get this straight....

*You have a four player co-op game.
*PvE Focused.
*You can pick and choose who you play with at will.
*Most people you meet in game are completely inconsequential to you.

How do you know if that person bought their circuits or not? You don't.
How does that effect you? It doesn't.
I personally think purchasing what could be made in two hours of farming to be a bad investment, but is it pay to win? Certainly not.

If anything you can play the game and be proud that you built something yourself.
Or You can both support the game and purchase yourself some convenience.
And you know what? Either of those mindsets are valid.

/Thread