Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Prime Concept

(XBOX)GrimVanD

1 minute ago, (PS4)emccann115 said:

That is an awesome drawing. It really captures how badass a prime inaros should be.

Thanks man....took me several hours lol, ive been an egyptian finatic my entire life just about for some reason and really wanted to get all the fine detailing that egyptian art and arcitecture is known for......inaros and nidus are my two mains and i honestly couldnt choose one to have over the other if someone told me to pic.....i wouldnt even know where to begin to draw a nidus prime concept giving that the lore behind him is so mysterious...but in due time ill sketch nidus prime when/if his lore becomes clearer on wether he was always infested or the father of the infestation which would technically make him prime now lol

Just now, elitetrollz said:

15k health

Indeed lol that would make him twice the bullet sponge he already is haha.....alot of people said on other threads how they think a shield should be incorporated but that would take away from his uniqueness (along with nidus) and would also make him so OP (even more so) that u would be able to solo anything which takes away from the co-op aspect 

8 minutes ago, nerfinator6 said:

No cupholder prime, 0/10

JK, looks nice

Nah its there man lol, its what that peice of cloth is tied to in the front,.......now all he needs is monster energy drink prime to go in there to refresh himself after a hard days work of horror and carnage lol

I could imagine Inaros Prime as having streaks of red and black along with the usual Orokin gold and white, incorporating Kuva to his theme of immortality.

(well, would be lore-breaking, but with Nidus and Octavia using it, I feel like Inaros would suit it more)

Edited by Beggining
Woop da Woop

Just now, Beggining said:

I could imagine Inaros Prime as having streaks of red and black along with the usual Orokin gold and white, incorporating Kuva to his theme of immortality.

(well, would be lore-breaking, but with Nidus and Octavia using it, I feel like Inaros would suit it more)

Yea i wish i would have colored him but didn't have my colored pencils handy at the moment and was excited to get this posted up lol....that does sound like a pretty awesome color set up tho

pretty nice, I love the helmet, it's menacing, yet also elaborate, the chest and shoulders are pretty nice as well!

2 hours ago, Beggining said:

funnily enough, I went for a Kuva look on my own Inaros, it actually really goes with his lines he makes a somewhat convincing Grineer with the right colours. normally I'd say there's no way red and black would be used on a prime, but Banshee prime already defied that by being blue. personally I think gold & dark blue would be best, since it would resemble the Sarcophagus of Tutankhamen, the most famous Mummy of them all!

29 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

pretty nice, I love the helmet, it's menacing, yet also elaborate, the chest and shoulders are pretty nice as well!

funnily enough, I went for a Kuva look on my own Inaros, it actually really goes with his lines he makes a somewhat convincing Grineer with the right colours. normally I'd say there's no way red and black would be used on a prime, but Banshee prime already defied that by being blue. personally I think gold & dark blue would be best, since it would resemble the Sarcophagus of Tutankhamen, the most famous Mummy of them all!

Nice man and thank u ......i use xbox jade pitch black, dark purple eximus, dark smoke grey, and very bottom eximus light green for energy color for my inaros usually with the canopic helmet :)

43 minutes ago, BasileI said:

Inaros prime has been leak :p

sarcophage-toutankhamon-et-cercueil-sur-

Just joking.

Btw i realy like your concept.

Maybe a little bit to close from the regular inaros to be the prime one, maybe a alt skin.

Sry for my english ^^

Thank u for the compliment....ur english is actually very good idk what ur main language but u got english pretty down pat :), ....yea i know it is a little close to the original but allot of primes are....i was gonna go more outside the box but inaros' body is toatally skeletal (well under the cloth wrappings) so no matter the skin u go with it is gonna kinda emmulate origional inaros a bit....i guess i could have drawn his skeletal frame under the mummy wraps and the bones could have been orokin gold, but then thats ALOT of gold lol :p