Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I re-roll Strun Zetican?

IcicleFerret

Question

I have the riven mod Strun Zetican, which at rank 4 (don't want to spend endo to max it just yet) gives +93.7% multishot and -75.3% recoil, and am debating if I should re-roll it. I like the multishot a lot, but am not sure if the negative recoil is worth keeping. Is it common for Strun rivens to have multishot on them? What are the chances I'll get a benefit more suited to killing things? Is this good as it is? Because I don't want to lose something good just out of greed.

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, IcicleFerret said:

I have the riven mod Strun Zetican, which at rank 4 (don't want to spend endo to max it just yet) gives +93.7% multishot and -75.3% recoil, and am debating if I should re-roll it. I like the multishot a lot, but am not sure if the negative recoil is worth keeping. Is it common for Strun rivens to have multishot on them? What are the chances I'll get a benefit more suited to killing things? Is this good as it is? Because I don't want to lose something good just out of greed.

Slash Dashed from General Discussion to Players helping Players.

it's also worth noting that Negative Stats (not just anything subtracting, anything that would make your Weapon objectively less effective or less good) increase the strength of Positive Stats.

and having more Positives weakens the strength of each Positive, Et Cetera.

for Strun Series, i'd recommend Multi-shot, Reload Speed/Punch-Through, and a negative.
optional third positive, the other of the two you didn't already have, to merge Mods together.

Edited by taiiat