The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personal thoughts about Loki's RD

----Legacy----

I'm just coming back from a way too loooong break from warframe and it's conclave, and have been playing with loki in order to level it up and found out that radial disarm has too much features:

1. Forces targets into melee combat
  2. Drains energy (haven't tested if 50% of energy available or a flat 50 energy)
  3. knocks down enemies affected (way too easy to cheese when paired with shotguns due to Radial Disarm's range; can be avoided by locking yourself in certain animations)
  4. Deals a lot of damage (not sure about numbers, it deals impact damage since health is eaten by it; for instance, I have just left a match where I got 3 kills just by simply pressing 4 in the middle of a fight where I wasn't even taking part)

It could be fixed by making it similar to it's PvE iteration, by it removing (or at least reducing) the damage dealt by it while keeping mechanics 1,2, replacing 3 by a brief stagger (like the ones from impact procs, not the current "impair" thing which is another can of worms) and probably giving it a small boost in range (like +3 meters or something) to compensate damage loss and casting time (which seems to be fairly short anyways, anoher reason why I guess this power is a little bit much) 

Edited by ----Legacy----

On 2/4/2017 at 10:02 AM, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Agreed, radial disarm should not do damage at all especially the duration of the disarm effect is that long and the range of the ability is that huge 

I've bern thinking, and since you can't disarm a melee player, any player with melee equipped should get the damage anyways (think of them like the infested in pve) 

3 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

I've bern thinking, and since you can't disarm a melee player, any player with melee equipped should get the damage anyways (think of them like the infested in pve) 

Also during melee combos they're immune to knockdown so it wouldn't make much of a difference to them