The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Fun

KingOfHearts

1 hour ago, Ksaero said:

I'm not saying any mods should be removed, I'm saying the increase they give should be toned down so they are no longer mandatory. Ofc that means reworking enemy scaling system as well.

Back in tim the pressure point just given 21% plus damage but they buffed those mods after dmg 2.0 or If iI am right before in the mid of dmg 1.0 because it was too little benefit and peoples cried a lot to boost it. Now those mods are in a good spot especially the mandatory damage mods because their flaws the high mod capacity needs. Toned down them makes them pretty useless and not make the other bad mods more used. 

They should work on the bad mods and give them some uses.

Silence mods useful but those need a weapon exilus slot to use them. Hacking mods could be useful if the hacking actually been more challenging. Resistance mods could work as an in built resistance mods which could be spend on points differently each frame. Those could be useful but now they are pretty useless. Some old mods needs to be useful and needs their exilus slots.

Edited by Sziklamester

26 minutes ago, Kotsender_Quasimir said:

y'know, but an IQ of 300 doesn't help when you're hanging helplessly in the air for the whole match (bastille... and lots of similar skills actually)...

rathuum did show potential in that regard but yeah... in the end it's always cheese or be cheesed.

Because they're not using grenades to deactivate abilities like bastille. On higher levels the mobs could use better AI and help their fallen or stucked mates wih tools what we use it. There are some nice tries yes but they could do it creatively and add tools to them which can sometimes jam our wepons, decapacitate us, disarm us etc. Need more environmental hazards and some new kind of enemies which could be more agile. Also as for us we need the ability for a real melee fight without weapons. Using our hands and legs to kick them or disarm enemies without weapons should be a thing here.

Edited by Sziklamester

58 minutes ago, Kotsender_Quasimir said:

i'm not sure if it'd be worth it from the devs' point of view unfortunately...

I think this is the main issue. I guess (because I have no real numbers) that a challenging endgame will not return enough money compared to more casual parts of the game.

Big spikes in player numbers do occur when we have a new story mission or a new prime access. This is probably where the money comes from compared with sortie or raid players. 

I have no solution but I guess DE has to find a way to monetize endgame to make it worth their while.

12 minutes ago, k05h said:

I think this is the main issue. I guess (because I have no real numbers) that a challenging endgame will not return enough money compared to more casual parts of the game.

Big spikes in player numbers do occur when we have a new story mission or a new prime access. This is probably where the money comes from compared with sortie or raid players. 

I have no solution but I guess DE has to find a way to monetize endgame to make it worth their while.

Challenging gameplay would dramaticaly reduce the quit rate for older players thou, cause i know alot of players who take long breaks from the game due to boredome

55 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

Because they're not using grenades to deactivate abilities like bastille. On higher levels the mobs could use better AI and help their fallen or stucked mates wih tools what we use it.

cool ideas in my book! :) (but careful, we all know how lots of people detest "nullifying" tactics :O)

2 hours ago, Sziklamester said:

Back in tim the pressure point just given 21% plus damage but they buffed those mods after dmg 2.0 or If iI am right before in the mid of dmg 1.0 because it was too little benefit and peoples cried a lot to boost it. Now those mods are in a good spot especially the mandatory damage mods because their flaws the high mod capacity needs. Toned down them makes them pretty useless and not make the other bad mods more used. 

They should work on the bad mods and give them some uses.

Silence mods useful but those need a weapon exilus slot to use them. Hacking mods could be useful if the hacking actually been more challenging. Resistance mods could work as an in built resistance mods which could be spend on points differently each frame. Those could be useful but now they are pretty useless. Some old mods needs to be useful and needs their exilus slots.

I think people cried because melee was weak, not pressure point. If we had enemies with constant ehp, what would be the point of such stat increase? Weapons would be useful from the start even without any mods, but the mods would form and fit player's playstyle rather than be there just to make the weapon work.

9 hours ago, Sziklamester said:

The answer and the challange is there. The game can be challenging if the spawns are really bad or you just unlucky in your missions.

My other challenge factor is what I suggest to everyone if want more challenge is try to go through to the solar system with a frame "without" mods and with skana lato and braton / mk1 braton without mods applied. Then the challenge is significantly raise because on harder levels and in the early levels aswell you won't kill enemies with one shot.

If you do this without mods and kill the bossess one by one I will pay you 100 platinum. The rule is do not use any mods and use the basic weaponry. 

You should not force yourself to have a challenge in the game by purposely taking the weakest weapons without any enhancements and "beat the game" like that (don't think it is possible either). The game itself should give you a good challenge.

6 hours ago, k05h said:

There could be keys costing a sht ton of recources to craft and would cost a reasnable amount of platinum to who ever wouldnt have those resources or didnt want to spend them on it. Theres any number of solutions one can think of for stuff to be worthwhile for the DE, but they still are very careful about implementing any challengeing content even that content that wouldnt effect the gameplay of general population is still not beeing added at all.

It would be pretty cool if the orokin tower had a mode where you had to "ascend the tower" each five levels you unlock that as a starting point.  As you go up, the enemies continue to get harder and harder.  Slap in some special rewards...And boom!