Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Survival Life Support.

-MortisThorne-

it sounds like your Kill Rate in Derelict Survival is poor. i would improve it.

if not that, then there's no explanation that makes sense, when others play Derelict Survival without any issue whether Solo or Multiplayer without any issues at all, without any l00t multiplication.

hm here, i played a quick Derelict Survival to see if a Hotfix in the past day or so might have broken something...
4fTV6PI.png
i used one Life Support Tower the entire Mission. no l00t multiplcation and everything was doing excellent.

Edited by taiiat

21 hours ago, taiiat said:

it sounds like your Kill Rate in Derelict Survival is poor. i would improve it.

if not that, then there's no explanation that makes sense, when others play Derelict Survival without any issue whether Solo or Multiplayer without any issues at all, without any l00t multiplication.

hm here, i played a quick Derelict Survival to see if a Hotfix in the past day or so might have broken something...
4fTV6PI.png
i used one Life Support Tower the entire Mission. no l00t multiplcation and everything was doing excellent.

Well, that's your side of the gameplay. I on the other hand, no matter what team I play with, no matter what room we stay in, the MINI capsule spawn rate is terrible. How is killing more going to solve a problem with the game's mechanics? That doesn't help in the slightest my dude, cuz I would kill more if I could, but sadly the enemy spawn rate (until  40-50) minutes in is absolutely S#&$e as well, you can't kill what isn't there. I can't remember a single ODS I've done where the life support WASN'T running below 50% for nearly the entire mission. I could go to the Survival on Sedna and easily keep the life support going with mini-capsules ALONE and without a loot-increasing Warframe. The infested are endless, they continue multiplying quicker than a Grineer could clone, their numbers should be higher, especially on an Orokin ship that they have taken over entirely. They increased the spawns once before, to think it was worse than this, yea? I'm sure it's not a problem doing it again. And lastly: This is my opinion from things I have experienced, please don't come in here telling me it's MY fault that the two thousand enemies I kill within 30-40 minutes don't drop enough capsules, and acting as if you know how every other player feels when it comes to the game's mechanics, I can think of dozens of other players who also experience this issue. Thanks. 

Edit: Notice how you only have SIX of those LS Capsules 40 minutes in, supposedly only using one? Those seem like they need an increase too, any other high level survival and I'd have the full 10 sitting there long before 40.

Edited by -MortisThorne-

Enemy Density in Derelict Survival is plenty, if you're seeing few Enemies, it sounds like you're always trying to do some AFKFarming strategies in cubby holes. that is not recommended, and if it works in a Survival, is a fluke rather than the norm.

there's plenty of Enemies, it sounds like you're hiding from them and therefore not Killing most of them.

3 hours ago, -MortisThorne- said:

Edit: Notice how you only have SIX of those LS Capsules 40 minutes in, supposedly only using one? Those seem like they need an increase too, any other high level survival and I'd have the full 10 sitting there long before 40.

there's a maximum of three Tiles in any Survival that can have Life Support Towers in them, and those can each hold a maximum of three Life Support Towers.

in my map seed, 6 was the max that fit on the map.
FYI - once you're at the max that fits in Survival, you don't get any more Towers until you use some to open up places to put them. but if you don't need them - as i clearly didn't because i wasn't struggling to Kill Enemies (or AFKFarming or something? lots of playtesting has been done on all sorts of Survival, Derelict Survival recently in particular for other reasons, sounds like it's an issue with something you're doing or not doing) - then it doesn't really matter if you don't get more of them, and another map seed would probably have space for more of them anyways.

5 minutes ago, taiiat said:

Enemy Density in Derelict Survival is plenty, if you're seeing few Enemies, it sounds like you're always trying to do some AFKFarming strategies in cubby holes. that is not recommended, and if it works in a Survival, is a fluke rather than the norm.

there's plenty of Enemies, it sounds like you're hiding from them and therefore not Killing most of them.

there's a maximum of three Tiles in any Survival that can have Life Support Towers in them, and those can each hold a maximum of three Life Support Towers.

in my map seed, 6 was the max that fit on the map.
FYI - once you're at the max that fits in Survival, you don't get any more Towers until you use some to open up places to put them. but if you don't need them - as i clearly didn't because i wasn't struggling to Kill Enemies (or AFKFarming or something? lots of playtesting has been done on all sorts of Survival, Derelict Survival recently in particular for other reasons, sounds like it's an issue with something you're doing or not doing) - then it doesn't really matter if you don't get more of them, and another map seed would probably have space for more of them anyways.

Lol, now you're blaming the issue on me. I may not be a founder or have over 3 years of gameplay but I still have been playing for a very long time and I know what I'm doing. I know how to work the spawns, I don't avoid the enemies nor do I "afk farm", I actually despise players who afk as well as when people camp dead end rooms when it's not necessary. So listen: this is my feedback, my opinion on my experience within the game, I did not post this here to be told I'm wrong or blamed for the problem by other players, so if you're done indirectly trying to prove yourself to be more experienced in this game than me, I'd be delighted if you could stop giving me patronizing "advice". Thank you.