The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Controls (Experimental Flight)

iwoply

Question

I've been trying to figure out the differences between the two but the only one I can notice is that you cant roll When experimental mode is off. 

Can anyone help me out, because I remember old archwing differently. 

Edited by Eggplants

10 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

With experimental, you can fly and rotate in every direction. With this being off, rotation is fixed and capped, but ensures you wont face enemies that are upside down.

Thanks mate, Appreciate it!

This is nothing like what archwing was like before the changes. All this is, is the new one, without any rolls or any of the speed old archwing had. It also still makes me motion sick, unlike old archwing. I was excited, and then disappointed.. again lol.

Please disable the auto-rotate during experimental flight. It is very disorienting.

Also please allow us to bind yaw, pitch and roll as we see fit. I would like to have left/right on the left stick to be roll while up/down is forward/backward and for the right stick to be the camera.

9 hours ago, (PS4)soul_defect said:

Could we possibly get a toggle for the old archwing flight style. I want to be able to cut corners on a dime in the corpus ship like I did before. Now it feels like I'm trying to drift in a vehicle with a broken power steering pump.

I was able to get more control back by turning Experimental Mode off.  Having it set to off reduced the drifting effect.  

Edited by DatDarkOne