The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update needs Nidus shield

Leaving the salt aside. The fact that Nidus doesn't have shields can be a bonus. 

First you have regenerating health, which is kind of like a shield if you think bout it, but now it is affected by Rage and Armor, making him one of the tankiest Warframes along with his kit and theme.

I'd recommend watching some youtube videos so you can take advantage of his design. 

Also modding for health is (way) better than modding for shields. I tried putting all the shield mods on Mag. Died so quick.

2 minutes ago, Jeoxz said:

Leaving the salt aside. The fact that Nidus doesn't have shields can be a bonus. 

First you have regenerating health, which is kind of like a shield if you think bout it, but now it is affected by Rage and Armor, making him one of the tankiest Warframes along with his kit and theme.

I'd recommend watching some youtube videos so you can take advantage of his design. 

Also modding for health is (way) better than modding for shields. I tried putting all the shield mods on Mag. Died so quick.

Yeah, until shield gating comes (soon(tm)), health is pretty much always, with very, very few exceptions, going to be better to mod for than shields. 

Apart from like Capacitance Volt, and even then, you probably still want a health mod to protect you from gas and slash procs lol. 

22 hours ago, (Xbox One)IroncladFool597 said:

I main nidus and have no issue you need to know how to run him you can't have all his good and then try and make him even better he's already broken

That is the whole game is figuring out what frame fits your play style if you need a shield on one that doesn't (absolutely doesn't) then he is not the frame for you

Whoops. Looks like Nekros visited the thread. :^)

On 4/7/2017 at 0:08 AM, (PS4)FinleyB1103 said:

Nidus is a brilliant warframe with incredible powers but the fact that it doesn't have a shield makes him a very difficult warframe to use. 

So please like this post so the shield might be added in the update.

lol If you want him to have shields I guess you are playing him wrong.....