Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attempting to view Graxx skins in Marketplace causes endless loading screen and locks UI.

SeanC84

As stated in the title, whenever I try to look at a Graxx type Warframe skin in the market, I get an endless loading screen and all the buttons lock up. I can't click exit, I can't press the escape key, and I can't open the chat window.

The only "solution" I have found so far is to use ctrl+alt+del and task manager to force Warframe to shut down. Obviously this means I can't buy any of the Graxx skins, which is what I am trying to do, so it's not actually a solution at all.

This error does not occur with any other marketplace items, including other Tennogen items.

Edited by SeanC84

3 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi SeanC84,

Could you please try verifying and optimizing your Download Cache via. the Warframe launcher?
We are curious if there are some missing or corrupt files that could be causing this.

Thanks!

launcher01.png.9c939bf9f4d04e224db01bac9c45e69d.png

Hi Dmitri,

I just used the Warframe launcher to verify and optimize the Download Cache, but the error is still ocurring.

I don't suppose there's a way to buy any of the skins other than using the in-game Market? 

Edited by SeanC84

On 4/7/2017 at 7:17 PM, SeanC84 said:

Hi Dmitri,

I just used the Warframe launcher to verify and optimize the Download Cache, but the error is still ocurring.

I don't suppose there's a way to buy any of the skins other than using the in-game Market? 

Unfortunately there is not. Is there any chance you could submit a support ticket to us with a copy of your EE.log? 
Your EE.log will tell us what is going wrong the moment you try to view these items.

How to find your EE.log

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...