Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.1.1

[DE]Danielle

2 minutes ago, Samuel_sfx said:

And I don't recall that there is option to switch off squads mate Mandachord song..now I have..

Tell me if you have that one also..

Yes, since thursday

Edited by Myscho

I do not know that I'm supposed to have added the game now but I do not run it anymore now it's going to be a fps since octavia update I can not play it anymore and I know it's not because of my pc because I always ran well, Is a pc gamer but it ran very well and now I can not solve it do not make us have to buy new video cards because it is not fair for most of the players we can not buy a new one, fix this I love this game and I have Many want to play but I can not because I go horrible my rhino prime has the skin changed palatino skin has as it does not look like outer space or I do not know what but it is horrible and the ship also seems to have the reflection of water And not even lowering the graphics to the lowest I run it
PD: Download even the package that comes in options to optimize and I keep running to a fps this can not continue so my pc always ran and because of this update I can not play

I CANT PLAY FIX THIS I REALLY WANT TO PLAY BUT I DONT KNOW THAT DID YOU DO AND NOW ONLY RUN IN 1FPS COME ON PEOPLE WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?