The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your most hated enemy in game.

AzurePrower

My most hated?  I don't really hate them so much as I dislike the mechanic they have.   Manics.  Manics are good enemies, ones I rarely see nowadays but they have a pounce ability and if you don't avoid that at all costs you will die and if they get you they will strip all your buffs and slowly kill you while your team-mates sometimes sit there and watch.  Love the enemy, HATE that part of them.

5 minutes ago, achromos said:

My most hated?  I don't really hate them so much as I dislike the mechanic they have.   Manics.  Manics are good enemies, ones I rarely see nowadays but they have a pounce ability and if you don't avoid that at all costs you will die and if they get you they will strip all your buffs and slowly kill you while your team-mates sometimes sit there and watch.  Love the enemy, HATE that part of them.

Don't forget them being invincible when they are invisible, even if you CC them beforehand.

They really are a great concept though: the Grineer knows that they're fighting ninjas, so they make their own ninjas. How badass is that?

Edited by Beggining
Woop da Woop

Invulnerability. cuz it = no damage, which = kill mechanic synergy.

This sounds a little strange, and may sound like I want to by pass the challenge of enemies who are supposed to not take damage, which is not the case.

I don't mind weak points and enemies changing phases or being actually impervious under certain conditions. However it would be nice if the game calculated that the full damage was done, even if the target took no damage. For the sake of the synergy of various mechanics.

Edited by Lord_Terios