The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Ideas

JMZ7

So ash is good kinda but I have an idea that will make him better perhaps? my idea is to make ash invulnerable in blade storm I don't mean when he is attacking he already is invulnerable at that but when he toggles blade storm when he is marking enemies to mow them down later how I got this idea was when ash toggles blade storm everything around him turns grey and he has this red aura lining his body as if he was on a different plane of reality similar to limbo when he enters the rift or kinda like a manic and it makes sense to me that if he is on another plane of reality then he should be invulnerable right? maybe im wrong maybe it turns gray cause IDK it looks cool but this is just an idea to make ash a little bit useful I wanted to see others opinion about this is not complaining about his abilities or anything just giving out ideas I said this idea to my clan mates they were mostly ok with it so now I'm here

5d8b53414f9ca44377058866f8e94e22.png3f5f3834a429174dd4eca859f52ada8f.png

3 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

That would be ridiculously overpowered. You already have Smokescreen to become invisible; still vulnerable to splash damage, but not being shot at

Hmm well I didn't think about that you are right

31 minutes ago, (PS4)iExceedGaming said:

Scr3w Ash, my boy Oberon needs some love.

On a serious note, I don't think so. Ash seems to be everyone favorite for BladeStorm, so yeah no more ash pls.

Especially those who cannot scale with him at all.

Last time i checked people who main ash disliked the ''nerf'' they did to bladestorm not really a nerf but they disliked that it takes time now and oberon does needs some love but this thread is about ash so yeah u aint wrong  just saying  and scrap that idea already got the hang of it now what if the crosshair was bigger similars to mesas 4th that way marking enemies would be much easier and it will get smaller when you mark alot of enemies 

Edited by DrakeMarzonist

8 minutes ago, DrakeMarzonist said:

Last time i checked people who main ash disliked the ''nerf'' they did to bladestorm not really a nerf but they disliked that it takes time now and oberon does needs some love but this thread is about ash so yeah u aint wrong  just saying  and scrap that idea already got the hang of it now what if the crosshair was bigger similars to mesas 4th that way marking enemies would be much easier and it will get smaller when you mark alot of enemies 

Mesa's 4th comes at a huge cost compared to bladestorm.

You need to modify her for duration I believe to keep the reticle huge and then there's also her energy efficiency.

Ash seems like a decent frame, Bladestorm could use a recheck or a minor touch up but nothing too major. It's good how it is with the right Melee. He cantold scale endgame too much which is why I think Bladestorm could use a decent damage buff, but for the ease bladestorm gives, I don't think Ash will ever be end game material at its finest.

41 minutes ago, (PS4)iExceedGaming said:

On a serious note, I don't think so. Ash seems to be everyone favorite for BladeStorm, so yeah no more ash pls.

as a real ash main, im telling you this is one of the reasons why i barely bring ash into games anymore, if i use bladestorm, im immediatly pegged as a bladestorm spammer, even if i did that once the entire game and used it to save someone else

25 minutes ago, midtarget said:

as a real ash main, im telling you this is one of the reasons why i barely bring ash into games anymore, if i use bladestorm, im immediatly pegged as a bladestorm spammer, even if i did that once the entire game and used it to save someone else

yeah its because alot of people dont like kill stealing probably one of the reason he was reworked theres alot of frames overpowered in this game that can clear a room in seconds faster than ash now and you dont see them getting a rework well not atm its kinda funny when I think about it might be also one of the reason people hate him or dislike him

Edited by DrakeMarzonist

1 hour ago, (PS4)iExceedGaming said:

your boy won't be your favorite anymore once you get another son :XD

Oberon = War

( War: what is it good for? Absolutely nothing)... Bruce Springsteen - The Boss

52 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Cool so you go into blade storm mode and be unable to take damage for the entire mission... seems balanced... 

If you take damage it drains energy but whatever scrap that idea how about and easier way to mark the enemies with a bigger open crosshair like mesas 4th abilty ive already aknowledge that its ridiculously overpowered idea and its not gonna happen i understand lets just ignore the fact that there are other warframes that a literally overpowered and can clear a map in just a press of a button 

Edited by DrakeMarzonist

5 minutes ago, DrakeMarzonist said:

If you take damage it drains energy but whatever scrap that idea how about and easier way to mark the enemies with a bigger open crosshair like mesas 4th abilty ive already aknowledge that its ridiculously overpowered idea and its not gonna happen i understand lets just ignore the fact that there are other warframes that a literally overpowered and can clear a map in just a press of a button 

I don't know what ash you're playing, but mine is still OP... it's fine as it is TBH.

49 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

I don't know what ash you're playing, but mine is still OP... it's fine as it is TBH.

I never said he is weak I just suggested and idea of making his 4th ability similars to mesa when you are aiming at targets you start off with a big open crosshair and it gets smaller each enemy marked just forget bout the invulnerable idea its fine if people don't like it I only said that there are other frames that can clear a room faster than ash and you don't see them get reworked eh this idea would make marking enemy easier and a faster way of taking out large groups of enemies das it instead of just 360 around trying to mark enemies only to find out they are already dead by an equinox

Edited by DrakeMarzonist

about the invulnerable idea I just thought it be cool and it makes sense since normal ash drops from maniacs they kinda are invulnerable when they are moving around whatever plane of reality they are but just forget it now I know how overpowered this is  all thought there are frames that can be invulnerable in a different plane of reality I'm looking at you limbo it's just not for ash I get it oh and he can also clear a room faster than ash but yeah crazy idea forget it moving on thank you for the opinions on the idea not saying ash is bad but he could be better but I know there are other people who don't care about it and other people who thinks there are other frames that need attention more than ash and they a right theres alot of frames that need attention

Edited by DrakeMarzonist

1 hour ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Cool so you go into blade storm mode and be unable to take damage for the entire mission... seems balanced... 

It's already there you go bladestorming and you are invulnerable when you are attacking that is but understandable seems unbalanced to have a ash invulnerable to damage while marking enemies but how bout the other idea to mark them faster with a bigger crosshair that eventually gets smaller like mesas 4th

Edited by DrakeMarzonist

3 hours ago, (PS4)iExceedGaming said:

You need to modify her for duration I believe to keep the reticle huge and then there's also her energy efficiency.

Ash seems like a decent frame, Bladestorm could use a recheck or a minor touch up but nothing too major. It's good how it is with the right Melee. He cantold scale endgame too much which is why I think Bladestorm could use a decent damage buff, but for the ease bladestorm gives, I don't think Ash will ever be end game material at its finest.

yes but since ash when in bladestorm marking enemies consume energy that should make it up for the bigger crosshair idea

Edited by DrakeMarzonist

On April 9, 2017 at 11:27 PM, DrakeMarzonist said:

about the invulnerable idea I just thought it be cool and it makes sense since normal ash drops from maniacs they kinda are invulnerable when they are moving around whatever plane of reality they are but just forget it now I know how overpowered this is  all thought there are frames that can be invulnerable in a different plane of reality I'm looking at you limbo it's just not for ash I get it oh and he can also clear a room faster than ash but yeah crazy idea forget it moving on thank you for the opinions on the idea not saying ash is bad but he could be better but I know there are other people who don't care about it and other people who thinks there are other frames that need attention more than ash and they a right theres alot of frames that need attention

Mayb an augment that makes ash invurnabe, but marked enemies can damage him, while the more marks mean more damage, while ash can't attack

On 10/4/2017 at 0:02 AM, (PS4)iExceedGaming said:

Can you tell me how much Mesa's 4th costs? Just to make the comparisons:

Previous Blade Storm: 100 Energy, 18 targets, 3 holographic clones hit the targets making the ability fast

Current Blade Storm: 270 energy for 18 targets (180 if invisible), 810 if you apply 3 marks to each (540 if you are invisible), Ash does hits each target individually (holographic clones show up to finish 2nd and 3rd mark).

That with default efficiency. How much does Mesa need for 18 targets?

And yet here I am asking for the impossible the ash that I knew in love I just simply want him back. In a game we call Nurframe what is the first thing we need to do to make this great again to make this WARFRAME 1st and most important STOP Nurf's & 2nd highly unlikely only in our dreams. to ask for the old things which we miss.

7 hours ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

And yet here I am asking for the impossible the ash that I knew in love I just simply want him back. In a game we call Nurframe what is the first thing we need to do to make this great again to make this WARFRAME 1st and most important STOP Nurf's & 2nd highly unlikely only in our dreams. to ask for the old things which we miss.

Nerfs are good if well handled, sadly DE didn't with Ash. Why? because they failed to adress the miriad of other issues the frame had besides "stuck casting smoke screen" and "press 4 to win". DE betrayed us.