Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lexicon, the Architect - Warframe Concept

General_Durandal

16 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

Any ideas?
There is still plenty of room for improvements.

The duration that her 2nd can mind control robots seems like abit much and AOE ability.

Maybe make the duration that the robots are controlled half of the total duration of her 2nd, but during the control duration their systems are overcharged which makes them move and attack 50% faster as well as take electric damage every second they are under your control due to the strain on their systmes, then after the control duration ends they move and attack 50% slower for the last half of the duration of Assimilate.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2017 at 8:51 AM, Neo3602 said:

The duration that her 2nd can mind control robots seems like abit much and AOE ability.

Maybe make the duration that the robots are controlled half of the total duration of her 2nd, but during the control duration their systems are overcharged which makes them move and attack 50% faster as well as take electric damage every second they are under your control due to the strain on their systmes, then after the control duration ends they move and attack 50% slower for the last half of the duration of Assimilate.  

Assimilation Charged AoE duration decreased to Duration: 4/8/12/16 seconds (power duration)
She's not electrical based though, so the electric damage doesn't fit her.
Magnet damage however, does.
Added a magnetic field that deflects projectiles, can disable energy weapons, and slows down robots.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10.4.2017 at 7:08 AM, General_Durandal said:
  • Rank 30
  • Shield: 900
  • Power: 150
  • Health: 30
  • Armor: 300

So... 900 Shield is not so good. Shields reduce no damage.

300 Armor = 50% damage reduction. Hm... Not so cool when health is 30 and enemy-lv is over 60. This is ridiculus low. One proc/bombard and dead.

So... Back to Mag. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Added, 3rd power's Augment.

• Augment: Aberration
  • The Anomalies become sentient, capable of moving and acting on their own accord.
  • The overall size is reduced, but they gain a ranged attack.
  •  
  • Size: -90/80/70/60% of AoE.
  • Ranged Attack Range: 3/6/9/12 meters.
  •  
  • Cold Anomaly Attack: Projectile similar to Glaxion.
  • Damage: 50/100/150/200 Cold damage per second.
  • to everything in a 2/4/6/8 meter cone.
  •  
  • Heat Anomaly Attack: Projectile similar to Ignis.
  • Damage: 50/100/150/200 Heat damage per second.
  •  
  • Electric Anomaly Attack: Projectile similar to Amprex.
  • Damage: 50/100/150/200 Electric damage per second.
  • Chain Lightning: 1/2/3/4 enemies.
  •  
  • Gas Anomaly Attack: Projectile similar to Nox's weapon.
  • Damage: 50/100/150/200 gas damage per second.
  •  
  • Viral Anomaly Attack: Launches a glob of goo that pops into a cloud of disease.
  • Damage: 50/100/150/200 Viral per second.
  • to everything in a 3/6/9/12 meters from landing point.
  • for 2/4/6/8 seconds.
  •  
  • Magnetic Anomaly Attack: Projectile similar to Gammacor.
  • Damage: 50/100/150/200 Magnetic damage per second.
  • Punch-through: 0.5/1/1.5/2 meters.
  •  
  • Radiation Anomaly Attack: Projectile Similar to Nukor.
  • Damage: 50/100/150/200 Radiation damage per second.
  • Punch-through: 0.5/1/1.5/2 meters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Build 2.1

Added, 4th's Augment,

• Augment: Effusion "an instance of giving off something such as a liquid, light, or smell."
  • Clusters of gaseous sludge manifest on the effected environment, objects, and enemies. 
  • They more sludge that is on an enemy, the slower they get, and the more toxic damage they take.
  • When they pop, they release gas that harms enemies within a short radius.
  •  
  • Sludge attached to enemies,
  • Sludge Manifestation: 1/2/3/4 per second
  • Sludge Health: 10/20/30/40
  • Sludge Toxic Damage: 10/20/30/40 toxic per second
  •  
  • Popped sludge effects
  • Gas AoE: 1.5/3/4.5/6 meters
  • Gas Duration: 2/4/6/8 seconds
  • Gas Damage: 10/20/30/40 per second

Her 2 is a little copypasta of Nyx's mind control. It's got some cool ideas in it (like duration based explosions) but it's lacking in cohesion. I'd suggest...sprucing it up a bit to make it more unique to your frame. This is just something I thought might match your concept:

(To preface, this is part is purely about the design) I don't think a loosely put together frame would make very good tennogen, nor would it lend well to character modeling. Perhaps she should be an empty chassis, with a Void heart, and pieces of a shattered Warframe floating just above the chassis. Just something to think about.

2. Exploitation (insert explanation here)

Lexicon draws herself to impossibly small proportions until Gravity forces her apart, launching pieces of her Sentient "Flesh" into nearby enemies, temporarily rendering them puppets.

(Second activation/ end of duration causes her pieces to pull toward her "frame", tearing through enemies to return to their rightful place. Any previously affected enemies become gravity wells. When they die, they pull all nearby enemies into a whirlpool of gravity)

I'm not good with numbers, but you get the gist of it. Pieces leave the chassis, imbed into nearby enemies. Those enemies become allies for a short duration, and when all is said and done, they leave, ripping through any enemies in their path to return to the Chassis. Gravity Wells open where previously affected enemies died, trapping nearby foes with them.

Edited by (PS4)GamingGuerilla14
Grammar and additions to the 2

5 hours ago, (PS4)GamingGuerilla14 said:

Her 2 is a little copypasta of Nyx's mind control. It's got some cool ideas in it (like duration based explosions) but it's lacking in cohesion. I'd suggest...sprucing it up a bit to make it more unique to your frame. This is just something I thought might match your concept:

(To preface, this is part is purely about the design) I don't think a loosely put together frame would make very good tennogen, nor would it lend well to character modeling. Perhaps she should be an empty chassis, with a Void heart, and pieces of a shattered Warframe floating just above the chassis. Just something to think about.

Lexicon draws herself to impossibly small proportions until Gravity forces her apart, launching pieces of her Sentient "Flesh" into nearby enemies, temporarily rendering them puppets.

(Second activation/ end of duration causes her pieces to pull toward her "frame", tearing through enemies to return to their rightful place. Any previously affected enemies become gravity wells. When they die, they pull all nearby enemies into a whirlpool of gravity)

I'm not good with numbers, but you get the gist of it. Pieces leave the chassis, imbed into nearby enemies. Those enemies become allies for a short duration, and when all is said and done, they leave, ripping through any enemies in their path to return to the Chassis. Gravity Wells open where previously affected enemies died, trapping nearby foes with them.

Like a combination of the tap and hold functions, but way scarier sounding.
Next time I'm working on her i'll implement it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2017 at 12:14 AM, (PS4)GamingGuerilla14 said:

Why the name, "Exploitation"?
Meanings of the word,

the action or fact of treating someone unfairly in order to benefit from their work.

the action of making use of and benefiting from resources.

the fact of making use of a situation to gain unfair advantage for oneself.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2017 at 8:58 PM, General_Durandal said:

Why the name, "Exploitation"?
Meanings of the word,

the action or fact of treating someone unfairly in order to benefit from their work.

the action of making use of and benefiting from resources.

the fact of making use of a situation to gain unfair advantage for oneself.

First, sorry for the EXTREMELY late response. Life gets in the way sometimes.

Second, I named the ability Exploitation because it did just that to the enemies affected, exploit them (by turning them to temporary allies)

On 4/10/2017 at 1:08 AM, General_Durandal said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Lexicon

• Codex: This is Lexicon, the Knowledgeable, the Architect.
  • Through her will impossibilities become reality.
  •  
  • Appearance: Odd bits of metal and crystals held together with energy.
  • Size: Medium
  • Speed: 1 (average)
  • Jump Height: 1 (average)
  • Agility: Average

• Unranked
  • Shield: 150
  • Power: 150
  • Health: 25
  • Armor: 300

• Rank 30
  • Shield: 450
  • Power: 225
  • Health: 75
  • Armor: 30

why not have the start health at 75 and the max health at 150? this seems like a frame that can go down very easily and often, even with the 300 armor.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2017 at 7:57 AM, crazyt6000 said:

why not have the start health at 75 and the max health at 150? this seems like a frame that can go down very easily and often, even with the 300 armor.

Max health is 3 times min health for all frames. (at least what I've been told)
75 times 3 is 225
50 times 3 is 150
I's like her to have less then 100 health at max rank, so 33 at min is the max i'd go.
33 times 3 is 99

Maybe now that she no longer does increased damage based on how many times you scanned the same enemy she could have more health.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a chaos-focused frame, with a name and description that imply the creation of order. My heads now. Hurt. Headache.

-Ability 3, typo:

the crystals are volatile, not volitional

volition is a synonym to will or will-power, approximately. You're saying they explode because they're sentient.

I like the scan ability. I actually developed something very similar to this frame independently, and was surprised upon seeing this. Take a look:

-I agree that the 2 new mods would be overpowered. Additionally, there is already incentive in the game to scan enemies. No need to beat a dead horse.

-I would decrease the amount of damage Anomaly orbs need to take significantly. How much depends on whether this damage is intended to come mainly from players or enemies

Assimilation and the 4th ability conflict with Nyx. A lot. 

I would definitely like to see something like your frame implemented, (Albeit revised).The Anomaly ability is an incredible idea in particular; a new take on the elemental system.

I wouldn't worry about balancing and numbers too much though; should this be implemented, the DE people will screw it all up for you.

Edited by Etomb

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/9/2017 at 12:40 PM, Etomb said:

This is a chaos-focused frame, with a name and description that imply the creation of order. My heads now. Hurt. Headache.

-Ability 3, typo:

the crystals are volatile, not volitional

volition is a synonym to will or will-power, approximately. You're saying they explode because they're sentient.

I like the scan ability. I actually developed something very similar to this frame independently, and was surprised upon seeing this. Take a look:

-I agree that the 2 new mods would be overpowered. Additionally, there is already incentive in the game to scan enemies. No need to beat a dead horse.

-I would decrease the amount of damage Anomaly orbs need to take significantly. How much depends on whether this damage is intended to come mainly from players or enemies

Assimilation and the 4th ability conflict with Nyx. A lot. 

I would definitely like to see something like your frame implemented, (Albeit revised).The Anomaly ability is an incredible idea in particular; a new take on the elemental system.

I wouldn't worry about balancing and numbers too much though; should this be implemented, the DE people will screw it all up for you.

Creation is chaos, not order.
She is an Architect of the Void, and holder of forgotten, forbidden knowledge.
Don't know where you got her being of order from.

Removed volatile from the description.

Thanks.

The Augments have a max, and the max is 200% more damage when you have scanned that enemy 2000 times.
Your scan number divided by 10 is the amount of damage % you do extra.
I can see why this would be considered OP, especially when there are so many OP weapons, this would make them double OP.
So, there could be another layer to it, Riven disposition.
A weapon with 1 riven disposition would do 40% more damage at full scan,
while a weapon with 5 riven disposition would have the full 200%.

If the damage needed to pop them was reduced, then they'd become way to OP for power 2.
You could just easy and quick pop a gas anomaly with heat, then turn it back into a gas anomaly with toxic damage.
Fast easy heavy hitting explosions that always knock-down enemies is very OP.

Assimilation has been removed for it being to similar to her passive.
How do they conflict with Nyx?

Her Anomaly power is my fave out of her set, so i'm glad you like it :)

XD they definitely are good at that LOL.

• 4 weeks later...