Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Merciless System [IC/invite only]

Psychotoxin

If you have not already, please direct your attention here.

A loud *Beep* and Lotus' voice rung out through every Liset in the Origin System.

"Tenno, I've uncovered new blueprints, that have been sent out to the clan Tenno labs. Good luck, Tenno."

As soon as the message ends, a new message arrives in the mail box, of those who have remained clanless. It's from Darvo.

"Hey. Tenno! Lotus has given some new toys to those that are in a clan. If you want, I can get those blueprints for you... for a price, naturally. Drop by my store, if this interests you." The shifty Corpus man said in the attached video recording.

A new week, a new batch of weapons to build.

"... Good luck, Tenno." Still echoes in the air, either as a sincere wish of luck for some, or an ominous warning for others.

Chris sighed and pulled himself up from the ground. He scratched his shabby beard and walked to the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror. Purple bags under his eyes. He hasn't slept for a long time. He couldn't sleep. All that time was spent in missions, grinding, and grinding, and grinding, for hours on end. He grabbed the razor and started shaving.
Fuckin' Lotus. he thought to himself. Something's definitely fuckin' fishy here. There's no reason for her to take all of our fuckin' resources ever fuckin' week. His thoughts trailed off. Every time he closed his eyes, all he saw was dimly lit Grineer bases or the unnatural fluorescent glow of Corpus labs.
He considered simply going to Darvo and buying the weapon itself, skipping the grind. All his platinum was piling up, completely useless. He washed his face and put his Hydroid, setting course to the nearest Relay. Orcus relay. Delightful. 
He equipped his frame and waited. And waited. And waited. Staring at the nothingness of space.

Operator, we have arrived! his cephalon sang.
"I know." he grumbled, walking out to the relay, looking around to see if maybe there's someone there he knows.

After a large and somewhat frosty mission on Europa, a somewhat annoyed Frost was pacing his Orbiter as they were busy working on his own plans.

The Frost known as Weiss had been doing his best to remain dark to his activities from the Lotus, this was getting to the point where the Lotus was that 'loving mother with a dark secret trope' and he was finding it boring, his Kama Primes were being sharpened for the time being as he waited for the point where there's the chance for a message of an unknown organisation calling them out.

In the meantime, he headed for one of the Relays to speak with Darvo, with the amount of cash he had, he could always buy it.

On the plus side, he was making some headway in using the platinum to reduce some pollution on his own Orbiter and making some thermocouples as well as patching up the cosmetic dents in his warframe.

Edited by Drakeardian

"Aaand here we go again..." she mumbled. To Lotus' voice was just music to her ears at this point. Lound, distorted, ear stabbing music.

She picked herself off the surprisingly comfortalbe mod console, walking up the ramp to the landing craft compartment. She'd be lying if she said she's not interested in the weapons, but then there's that voice that just loves to take more than your will to live.

At least it's a good competetive sport...

She punched in the coordinates to the Orcus relay, all the while spamming "invite to dojo" requests to random Tenno. She preffered *not* letting Darvo rip her off, but more than that she hated wasting time.

Henry sighed at the sound of Darvo's voice. He wondered what the point of obtaining weapons every week was. He was happy enough getting a new weapon built every once and a while but getting EVERY weapon built? The crazy woman was asking too much. Not like he had a choice though. Last person to quit being Lotus' gun for hire strangely vanished. He felt it wise to shut up and do what was needed . His Platinum reserve was massive at this point. Henry had to build another room entirely just to house the crap. His credit situation wasn't any better either. He muttered something incoherent as the Xiphos docked at Orcus relay and he stepped off the ship onto the cold hard floor. 

Edited by (PS4)SuperShadic445

Rasmine was awoken by a loud bang, comparable to that of a gunshot at close range. She had received a new message. She hastily skimmed through the message.

"Another week, another torturous task for yet another trash weapon! May as well get this over and done with, then I can finally go back to maxing out my AkStilletos..."

She continued talking to herself at speeds much too fast for the average person to understand. The Zephyr pounced onto the navigation panel, entering the coordinates of the Orcus relay before increasing the speed of her Mantis to its upper limits. 

The Orcus relay.

One of many relays, bustling with activity, as Tenno scurried back and forth on their dealings. As usual the local communications channel was flooded with random banter.

Aside from the Tenno, many syndicate representatives coukd also be seen scurrying around on their dealings.

---

Darvo peeked out of the vault at the back of his shop, and after a moment stepped out, closing the massive door behind him, as something fell over in the vault.

"Tenno Arjin, if I remember correctly? Welcome. Yes, I have blueprints for you, but I do not have them." The shifty merchant said, clasping his hands together.

"A few of my... acquaintances... retrieved them from the dojo of a certain clan, that will remain unnamed, but the last time I heard from them, they had a Grineer galleon on their asses." The Corpus defectant scrolled through a tablet absent-mindedly.

"Now if only there was a brave Tenno, willing to risk his life for that of lesser people..." Darvo locked his eyes on Arjin's helm, as a sly smile crept itself on his face.

Saph sighed, sitting cross legged in the Relay and playing Wyrmius on her projector. She didn't know what to do anymore. She'd been trying to get people to join her for trips to the void, but the only people that joined were New-Thaws that got thrashes within twenty seconds. Everyone else knew how pointless a run through the void was.

She sighed again as the little sentinel on her screen exploded, and the words "GAME OVER" started flashing bright and red.

She was never going to find that Banshee Prime.

"Where?" butted in the Mesa, stepping into Darvo's shop with little care for anything else that might've been here first. Nothing beats a bullet to first place after all, and she's got plenty.

"Stop delaying, you don't need to rip us off our time as well."

On 4/14/2017 at 4:34 PM, Psychotoxin said:

The Orcus relay.

One of many relays, bustling with activity, as Tenno scurried back and forth on their dealings. As usual the local communications channel was flooded with random banter.

Aside from the Tenno, many syndicate representatives could also be seen scurrying around on their dealings.

---

Darvo peeked out of the vault at the back of his shop, and after a moment stepped out, closing the massive door behind him, as something fell over in the vault.

"Tenno Arjin, if I remember correctly? Welcome. Yes, I have blueprints for you, but I do not have them." The shifty merchant said, clasping his hands together.

"A few of my... acquaintances... retrieved them from the dojo of a certain clan, that will remain unnamed, but the last time I heard from them, they had a Grineer galleon on their asses." The Corpus defector scrolled through a tablet absentmindedly.

"Now if only there was a brave Tenno, willing to risk his life for that of lesser people..." Darvo locked his eyes on Arjin's helm, as a sly smile crept itself on his face.

Arjin sighed.

22 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Where?" butted in the Mesa, stepping into Darvo's shop with little care for anything else that might've been here first. Nothing beats a bullet to first place after all, and she's got plenty.

"Stop delaying, you don't need to rip us off our time as well."

"Quite," agreed Arjin, looking at Darvo.  "Where are we going?"

Henry looked around as he walked through the relay. The number of Tenno scuttling to and fro was much lower than the last time he had been here.

"Looks like she's be culling the herd some more." He muttered. 

The Chroma dodged past a hurry Volt and stepped onto the elevator to take him to the next floor.  How long had it been since he'd been reawakened? It had been so long that he lost track entirely. Just like the amount of Tenno he saw disappear without a trace. Hell, that Volt he avoided might be gone tomorrow as well. To think he once called her his 'space mom'. He sighed as the elevator stopped and he hopped off. He spotted Darvo's Shifty Corner (at least, that's what he called it.) and entered to find to people ahead of him.

"So how much of my credits are ya' gonna steal this time around?" He asked the 'salesman'.

"I don't think he'll need to." Replied a Grey frost as he entered, spinning his Kama Prime in his hand "We may have a job to do that may start to unravel such a mystery." at least that's what he hoped it would happen.

"Start talking Darvo Bek, Your father's pretty obsessed to have you back." said Weiss in a reminding tone.

Darvo looked past Arjin, and raised his eyebrow.

"Oh? Splendid. Looks like you will not have trouble finding companions. Besides, that friendly Frost there, seems to be itching to get to action." Darvo nodded at Weiss.

"Very well... I've sent the coordinates to your cephalons." The merchant stated after pressing some buttons on his tab.

These coordinates would lead to a spot near the Outer Terminus node, where a Corpus cargo ship is besieged by 2 Grineer galleons.

((Currently only Arjin, Hun, Henry and Weiss have the location))

"Splendid." exclaimed the Mesa, walking straight out if the shop.

On the way, she remembered that the more, the merrier. Those other three already go, but they seem boring. But as she walked, she noticed the crowd control she'd have fun with. A Banshee playing... Wyrmius? She must be just as bored.

"Hey, you wanna farm the new stuff?" She ever so casually asked the busy Tenno.

1 hour ago, Psychotoxin said:

Darvo looked past Arjin, and raised his eyebrow.

"Oh? Splendid. Looks like you will not have trouble finding companions. Besides, that friendly Frost there, seems to be itching to get to action." Darvo nodded at Weiss.

"Very well... I've sent the coordinates to your cephalons." The merchant stated after pressing some buttons on his tab.

These coordinates would lead to a spot near the Outer Terminus node, where a Corpus cargo ship is besieged by 2 Grineer galleons.

((Currently only Arjin, Hun, Henry and Weiss have the location))

Arjin looked at Weiss and Henry.  "Shall we?"

"Good boy." said Weiss to Darvo as he looked to his fellow Tenno "We shall, I'll start calling for others to join us on this journey, gear up and we leave for the Outer Rim in five minutes." said the Frost as he began to type out a message.

-Calling for any Tenno to join us in a rescue mission to save fellow Tenno and collecting resources- said the message that Weiss sent as the Frost began to head to his Liset to gear up and prepare for battle. 

Edited by Drakeardian

16 hours ago, (PS4)SuperShadic445 said:

"Not like we have much of a choice,"  he said turning around. He paused however and stuck out a hand towards Arjin. "The name's Henry" 

Arjin shook Henry's hand firmly.  "Arjin.  Glad to be working with you."

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 8:26 PM, Denny2669 said:

"Splendid." exclaimed the Mesa, walking straight out if the shop.

On the way, she remembered that the more, the merrier. Those other three already go, but they seem boring. But as she walked, she noticed the crowd control she'd have fun with. A Banshee playing... Wyrmius? She must be just as bored.

"Hey, you wanna farm the new stuff?" She ever so casually asked the busy Tenno.

"Mmm?" Saph looked up, tilting her head at the Mesa. "You mean the weekly shelf decoration? Sure why not." She shut her projector and wiped off any imaginary dust that may or may not have been on her frame before standing back up. "So what does he have in store this time?"

On 04/26/2017 at 4:35 PM, IceDragonofAmber said:

"Mmm?" Saph looked up, tilting her head at the Mesa. "You mean the weekly shelf decoration? Sure why not." She shut her projector and wiped off any imaginary dust that may or may not have been on her frame before standing back up. "So what does he have in store this time?"

"Nothing. Yet. The grineer stole it, so we gotta go steal it back. Which means he's not ripping our wallets apart this time." the Mesa replied, with a tilt of her head she motioned for the Banshee to follow her to the liset docks.

"I'm Hun. You?" She asked along the way.