Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Verdict bug

Oranji

AVff78m.jpg

So we often encounter this issue where Jordas won't dock properly.
Normally, we'd just keep on putting spores on different angles till it registers but there really are times that we can't and the only option is to abort.

- We didn't notice this bug until a couple of weeks ago.
- We've been doing the same thing as we have done on the past 60+ runs. (Spore->Nerve->Warding Grace->Shoot->Repeat)
- I was told that Odonata's *Repel* can trigger it. Afaik I'm the only one using an Odonata and have never pressed 4 before this occured.
- There are also times when there's an invisible wall preventing the spore from ever reaching the hitbox.
- Also had an issue on this run where spores gets damaged normally when melee'ing as a host.
- *Every bug happened on Stage 3*
@[DE]Rebecca

OfK2kjt.png

• 2 weeks later...

This happens to our raid group often: it may be triggered if Golem loses a third of his health before fully detaching.  This time we got the "exterminate all enemies" timer, because despite the dozens of spores that we tried to push into its mouth, they all got destroyed.

• 2 months later...

This bug most typically happens when someone with "Amesha" uses "Warding Grace" this results in Jordas being slowed to little more then a snails pace often the direct result of the bug where Jordas will not "Dock" with the platform correctly.

Atleast from what I have seen.

Recommend making Jordas Immune to this specific status affect or ability, or perhaps refine the pathing frame used for Jordas.

Personal Note:  I cant think of a kind word to say about JV, while the Archwing controls do help to some extent. This entire 3rd phase is disorienting unless you stay outside with Jordas. The Tunnels leading to the inside of Jordas are extremely disorienting with the constantly twisting and turning of the orientation having things in your line of sight coming at you at a fast pace while in a confined and cramped space physically makes my eyes hurt. I would love to see a more streamlined and linear path for these Tunnels be introduced and JV as a concept be looked into, redone and opened up. Also the inside of JV is confusing requiring people to "Study" the layout. Here I would challenge ALL of the Devs to lead numerous raids and go through explanations without help from anyone has how to do each part and If a Dev is unable to do it then you have to consider that you have made this more convoluted then it needs to be

Edited by Wildcardgsx

More screenshots of bad docking.
These definitely didn't have Warding Grace active, as we frequently forbid people from bringing Amesha since we've had so many bad experiences.
The first is from one session, the second and third from another. In that session we could still shoot the buttons and open the golem's head, but the spore broke just before the head each time, and we had to abort.

MmBicVG.jpg

FArNg0I.jpg

lCelyri.jpg