Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need help/advice to get quests and progress

(PSN)Trickythesquid

Question

Well i have been playing warframe for a while now i have run into a bit of a rough patch I'm not incredibly good at the game currently I'm on phobos, but more to the point i don't know where to go for quests etc and the ones i do :/ so far away so i don't know... I guess I'm asking for help?

(First time posting)

Edited by (PS4)Trickythesquid

17 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Trickythesquid said:

Oh i didn't know you got quests from syndicates. I have completed "a man of few words" "stolen dreams" "vor quest" "working on howl of the kubrow" "archwing" think that's all. PS thanks for speedy reply.

I was gonna give the low down on all the quests, but turns out the Warframe wiki has already done all the work.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Quest

You can also check warframe.wikia.com for almost anything you need or want. But be careful it is full of spoilers and its better to just use it simply to get an idea for that you are looking for.

MagPrime beet me for a split second... nevermind...

just keep in mind that there heavy spoilers there so be careful on how much info you are going to get from there.

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food

1 minute ago, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

You can also check warframe.wikia.com for almost anything you need or want. But be careful it is full of spoilers and its better to just use it simply to get an idea for that you are looking for.

Thanks i was on wiki earlier and got a spoiler or two : ( but thanks for the help (both of you)

1 minute ago, (PS4)Trickythesquid said:
12 minutes ago, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

Sorry don't know how to get rid of quote but does anyone know how i can change my profile pic (on this not warframe).

Your in game profile image is tied to your forum profile image.  Change it in game, it changes here.

Your forum profile icon is tied to your ingame selected one.

When you play warframe at your PS4 and you change your profile icon there, then it "magically" (or automatically) changes in here too. :)

Not sure if you need to sign out and sign right back in to the forums/warframe.com though in order to change it.

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Trickythesquid said:

Well i have been playing warframe for a while now i have run into a bit of a rough patch I'm not incredibly good at the game currently I'm on phobos, but more to the point i don't know where to go for quests etc and the ones i do :/ so far away so i don't know... I guess I'm asking for help?

(First time posting)

Thread Bounced from XB1&PS4 Conclave PhP to Players helping Players.

My approach has been to unlock a planet, clear most of the nodes (often saving the Dark Sector ones for later), and farm the boss to get all of the Warframe parts he drops.  Rinse and repeat.  And do quests as they come up.  Play with as many frames and weapons as possible and find the ones you like.  I've now got the star chart cleared and have reached MR 12.  Feel free to PM me in-game if you'd like someone to run with, I'm often on in the evenings EDT.