Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Reduce Non_De Forum Moderators Some Forum Rights

trasha

Please reduce non_DE forum moderators some forum rights.

Remove them the ability to give warning points and ban people from forum.

They could warn DE_forum moderator and he can that, if he decides, give warning point.

I'm talking about Ced32ic.

He's abusive, tactless, bluntly inconsiderate and indiscreet (as seen in many threads).

Maybe he's just a teenager with a need for some power but still. He should't have the right to ban buying customers, only official DE_members should have that right.

Also you should enable emoticons in forum, sentences can sound and have different meanings if facial expressions are included.

Please reduce non_DE forum moderators some forum rights.

Remove them the ability to give warning points and ban people from forum.

They could warn DE_forum moderator and he can that, if he decides, give warning point.

I'm talking about Ced32ic.

He's abusive, tactless, bluntly inconsiderate and indiscreet (as seen in many threads).

Maybe he's just a teenager with a need for some power but still. He should't have the right to ban buying customers, only official DE_members should have that right.

Also you should enable emoticons in forum, sentences can sound and have different meanings if facial expressions are included.

yes. i already reported this incompetent ****.

he is harassing me since may and he lies in his notifications. 

i reported him with support ticket. but i am not sure if they will redirect it to management. 

Edited by fuffi2milka

Fill out a support ticket. Or leave this in the Forum Feedback section.

This is the wrong place for a post like this.

Oops, sorry, didn't know there is a Forum Feedback section. This thread can be moved to the proper forum section.

As of "support ticket" I don't want to wait for a month to get a reply, God know what damage Ced32ic can do by then.

Cedric is an abusive $&*^. He likes to warn and ban for things that aren't actually against the rules but rather his personal sensibilities.

I aggre

"his personal sensibilities" = that's the word I was looking for.

And who are you again?

May I ask who are you? Really, who ... are ... you ?

Edited by trasha

And who are you again?

Are you asking who someone is because you forgot who s/he was? (hence the usage of "again".)

Or are you just attempting to mock them, because if it is the latter, I could just as easily ask the same to you.

yes. i already reported this incompetent ****.

he is harassing me since may and he lies in his notifications. 

i reported him with support ticket. but i am not sure if they will redirect it to management. 

I reported him few weeks ago, De_Rebecca didn't even look at the ticket, maybe DE was very busy with update 9.

Meanwhile Ced32ic is "riding" across the forum

edit:

"power trips" by Porygon = another good word I was looking for, thanks

Edited by trasha

I have nothing against when DE_member gives me warning point, usually in our talk I explain that smiley emoticon will completely change the meaning of the sentence. And DERebecca as a forum moderator is great. Other non_DE forum moderators are great too.

But Ced32ic really has "ego power trips"

Looks like somebody got butthurt >_>

If Ced32ic was 100% credible (which he isn't) you would get a permanent warning point for insulting other people (me, acusing me for being rude and childish, crying for mommy etc.).

how's that for a butthurt?

Edited by trasha

If you've got an issue with the behavior of a community mod, please submit it by PM to DERebecca. I can guarantee you that trying to publicize this will not accomplish anything whatsoever.