The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

2 hours ago, Quacki said:

Sup! I'm a new warframe player from the UK, 17 years old, I'm a trinity lover, working towards trinity prime. I'm on pretty much everyday whenever that may be, god knows when, I stay up until ungodly hours most of the time LOL

IGN: Quacki

Discord: Quacky#6569

I'm looking for a friendly, family like feel clan, I'm free to help people if they need it as long as I've unlocked it myself, and also looking for some help with farming and learning more about the game in general. I'm always active on discord, so no problems there! I just want to make some friends really.

Accepted.  Welcome to the clan.

• Hey all I am trying to get back into the game. I haven't played since Ivara was released, and the new updates coming look amazing.
  • Dankeykeng
  • Fefist#4508
  • Looking for an active friendly clan who doesn't mind explaining things to me that have changed and has active players around 6pm EST

48 minutes ago, DankeyKeng said:
  • Hey all I am trying to get back into the game. I haven't played since Ivara was released, and the new updates coming look amazing.
  • Dankeykeng
  • Fefist#4508
  • Looking for an active friendly clan who doesn't mind explaining things to me that have changed and has active players around 6pm EST

That Discord username doesn't appear to exist.  I tried to PM you in game but you were offline.

I have been in this clan for exactly two months and I got to say it is one of the best communities and gaming experiences I have ever had. All the leadership is easy to talk to and no questions will be unanswered. The clan from day one was inviting, active, and just fun. Many just hang out in discord and converse via text or voice chat. Many times we get into conversations and not be playing, just hanging out and enjoying the company.

I have contributed in events in game with the clan and many clan events in the game. The leadership is constantly posting and asking what we want to do for events and plans for them, and sometimes we just randomly make events up on the fly. 

A little about myself.
I am a 38 year old Combat Vet and I am a Union Construction worker. I have been in many guilds and clans, heck I've ran a few and this is the most active, structured, fun group I have ever been apart of.

I was around when Warframe became open beta, but have not been active till recently. The game has changed a lot, but what keeps games like this going is the communities and clans like this. We are for the most part an adult minded clan and we try to keep it that way. This doesn't mean we write off young gamers, but more we are accepting of everyone and we strive to have a community that everyone feels invited and want to return.

I was Master Rank 8 when I joined and with a lot of help I am nearing Master Rank 15. We have MR 24 gamers and we have people just starting. If you are looking for a clan and want to experience Warframe with a community then I urge you to join!!

Edited by JustinCase56
spelling

Generally introduce yourself (doesn't have to be any personal info, just a general intro): Bit of an experienced player for Warframe though my MR doesn't say the same haha, I'm mostly looking for a clan that does raids but not too late in oceanic time, but I don't mind going in other events or helping other players in the clan if they need it. I'm a bit shy, and not very talkative especially in a large chat when it comes to mic, but I do have a mic and don't mind talking if I have to.

IGN (in game username): Zane619

Discord name and #number: Zane6191#9610

What are you looking for in a clan (be specific): Preferably a clan that's laidback, no high school drama crap and just to have fun really. From the looks of it, the clan fits that criteria. 

5 hours ago, Zane619 said:

Generally introduce yourself (doesn't have to be any personal info, just a general intro): Bit of an experienced player for Warframe though my MR doesn't say the same haha, I'm mostly looking for a clan that does raids but not too late in oceanic time, but I don't mind going in other events or helping other players in the clan if they need it. I'm a bit shy, and not very talkative especially in a large chat when it comes to mic, but I do have a mic and don't mind talking if I have to.

IGN (in game username): Zane619

Discord name and #number: Zane6191#9610

What are you looking for in a clan (be specific): Preferably a clan that's laidback, no high school drama crap and just to have fun really. From the looks of it, the clan fits that criteria. 

accepted!

Hi, my name is VeXX, 18yo, living in israel and im a friendly person

IGN : VeXX2435

The reason why i want to join is beacuase i want to find a good family and to enrich my knowledge with the game.

Edited by VeXX2435

• Generally introduce yourself (doesn't have to be any personal info, just a general intro): Mastery rank 8 player who plays usually daily, like being a part of online communities.
  • IGN (in game username): PIECEofTOAST
  • Discord name and #number: PIECEofTOAST#4853
  • What are you looking for in a clan (be specific): Having something bigger to contribute to in the game than just my own progress, and an in-game community to be part of. 

• Generally introduce yourself: United States.  Just returning to Warframe after about a year off of the game, had to leave my old clan due to most members not being active anymore.  Pretty active on the game pretty much every day.
  • IGN (in game username): aPuzzledMario
  • Discord name and #number: Barney#9784
  • What are you looking for in a clan (be specific): Just a pretty laid back yet still active clan that just wants to have fun.

5 hours ago, aPuzzledMario said:
  • Generally introduce yourself: United States.  Just returning to Warframe after about a year off of the game, had to leave my old clan due to most members not being active anymore.  Pretty active on the game pretty much every day.
  • IGN (in game username): aPuzzledMario
  • Discord name and #number: Barney#9784
  • What are you looking for in a clan (be specific): Just a pretty laid back yet still active clan that just wants to have fun.

accepted!

5 hours ago, PIECEofTOAST said:
  • Generally introduce yourself (doesn't have to be any personal info, just a general intro): Mastery rank 8 player who plays usually daily, like being a part of online communities.
  • IGN (in game username): PIECEofTOAST
  • Discord name and #number: PIECEofTOAST#4853
  • What are you looking for in a clan (be specific): Having something bigger to contribute to in the game than just my own progress, and an in-game community to be part of. 

accepted!

InGameName: tastemyrath

Discord ID: WrathOfNiel#8893

Introduction and clan expectations:

European 32 year old coming through !

I'm casual about the game, and any game to be honest, as i don't have the time to heavily invest on any game - time wise at least - but i do play the game pretty much everyday. Tried the game way back when but ended up never touching it again, then people on another game server were playing Warframe all the time so i decided to create a fresh account and have been playing for the past half year.

I joined a very friendly clan but as time went by the clan started to be less and less active and i ended up being pretty much the only active player and while i don't mind to fund everything by myself, the lack of actual clan mates to play with - and help - started to wear me out and now i seek for something or somewhere else to play in/with.

Edited by tastemyrath

*25, male in the navy (this means when when i get sent on patrol i will be gone for anywhere between 2 and 4 months)

*I started this game back when it was newer, but i never really "played" the game, recently decided to check it out again, and now i feel pretty addicted. been consistently playing for about a week now and have clocked 33 hours in that time. i will be bouncing between this game and FFXIV but i will be on for a decent amount time each day that i dont have duty.

*looking for a more casual(mid-core maybe?) group to chill with, I do push myself to do things best i can, i have already been researching builds and what not because im crazy or something. its just how i enjoy playing games, but i get to it in a more relaxed manner so speak.

*i bought the mid tier prime access and the brute force pack when i started, i know some people are against that so i want it to be known so it doesnt become a future problem.

i have discord/mic, might be quiet at first til i get to know people better. i am newer and still pressing through story quests and mastery level but i will always be willing to help if i can. 

currently play rhino prime most, been using soma prime mostly recently and just using everything else to level mastery.

um social wise i am pretty laid back and can find humor in most things. navy has kept my skin pretty thick, not easily offended or angered

in game name is same as my username here.

1 hour ago, BigPvPness said:

32 years old. returning player. been over a year

BigPvPness

Harkspell#1739

looking to progress into end game and find a good group of players to group with

Pending on Discord

4 minutes ago, PandemoniumNights said:

*25, male in the navy (this means when when i get sent on patrol i will be gone for anywhere between 2 and 4 months)

*I started this game back when it was newer, but i never really "played" the game, recently decided to check it out again, and now i feel pretty addicted. been consistently playing for about a week now and have clocked 33 hours in that time. i will be bouncing between this game and FFXIV but i will be on for a decent amount time each day that i dont have duty.

*looking for a more casual(mid-core maybe?) group to chill with, I do push myself to do things best i can, i have already been researching builds and what not because im crazy or something. its just how i enjoy playing games, but i get to it in a more relaxed manner so speak.

*i bought the mid tier prime access and the brute force pack when i started, i know some people are against that so i want it to be known so it doesnt become a future problem.

i have discord/mic, might be quiet at first til i get to know people better. i am newer and still pressing through story quests and mastery level but i will always be willing to help if i can. 

currently play rhino prime most, been using soma prime mostly recently and just using everything else to level mastery.

um social wise i am pretty laid back and can find humor in most things. navy has kept my skin pretty thick, not easily offended or angered

Can I get your Discord information please and we'll back to you as soon as we can! Thank you

3 hours ago, tastemyrath said:

InGameName: tastemyrath

Discord ID: WrathOfNiel#8893

Introduction and clan expectations:

European 32 year old coming through !

I'm casual about the game, and any game to be honest, as i don't have the time to heavily invest on any game - time wise at least - but i do play the game pretty much everyday. Tried the game way back when but ended up never touching it again, then people on another game server were playing Warframe all the time so i decided to create a fresh account and have been playing for the past half year.

I joined a very friendly clan but as time went by the clan started to be less and less active and i ended up being pretty much the only active player and while i don't mind to fund everything by myself, the lack of actual clan mates to play with - and help - started to wear me out and now i seek for something or somewhere else to play in/with.

Accepted! welcome to the clan!

30 minutes ago, PandemoniumNights said:

Accepted! Welcome to the clan!

• Generally introduce yourself - We are two brothers who like gaming in general and have a nice time. We like to play casual but we are interested in "metas, compositions, tactics, etc" We are from Argentina, but we understand and speak English pretty well.
  • IGN - Chiquitora and Chiquitosama
  • Discord - Tora # 2748
  • What are you looking for in a clan: We are looking for a clan where we can start learning about the game and make some progress with ease. We are new to the game but learning day by day. We try to play in our free time as we play other games also.We want a friendly group where we can get some answers and some guidance to learn what is better for a new player

22 minutes ago, ChiquiTora said:
  • Generally introduce yourself - We are two brothers who like gaming in general and have a nice time. We like to play casual but we are interested in "metas, compositions, tactics, etc" We are from Argentina, but we understand and speak English pretty well.
  • IGN - Chiquitora and Chiquitosama
  • Discord - Tora # 2748
  • What are you looking for in a clan: We are looking for a clan where we can start learning about the game and make some progress with ease. We are new to the game but learning day by day. We try to play in our free time as we play other games also.We want a friendly group where we can get some answers and some guidance to learn what is better for a new player

pending

Hey Peeps!  I'm just an old lady that recently decided to try Warframe due to all the PoE hype.  I've gotten rather addicted to it and would like to join an active clan that will help me learn my way as I advance.  I like helping out however I can as a noob.  You guys seem like a nice group of people with an emphasis on community which is what I prefer.  I am on discord most of the day.  Since I just started Warframe the other day I am only MR1 so I hope that isn't too low.  :P

IGN: NyteWytch

Discord: NyteWytch #9161