Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

1 hour ago, PhatIgor said:

Hi My name is Ivar i am from sweden and i am 12 years old. I am quite mature for my age but my voice is kinda squeaky (BEWARE)

ingame name: PhatIgor

Discord:  Igorr#2650

I am looking for a generally friendly and active community and this seems like something for me.

invited

Im 14 My name is Jayden. I'm shy and don't have any friends but after a while i usually warm up. I Can be funny at times and sometimes a little awkward but I can also be mature at times too. 

IGN: HopplerGaming

NewAgeGamer#7066

Im looking for a group that i can chill with and make some good friend (Since I really dont have any) And just for chatting and possibly have a few people show me the ropes of the game since im still new. And possibly be a bit serious at times. (Either in game or out of game)

3 minutes ago, HopplerGaming said:

Im 14 My name is Jayden. I'm shy and don't have any friends but after a while i usually warm up. I Can be funny at times and sometimes a little awkward but I can also be mature at times too. 

IGN: HopplerGaming

NewAgeGamer#7066

Im looking for a group that i can chill with and make some good friend (Since I really dont have any) And just for chatting and possibly have a few people show me the ropes of the game since im still new. And possibly be a bit serious at times. (Either in game or out of game)

Pending!

Hello, I am 18 year old guy from Finland. I am able to get along with everyone and willing to assist people in any way I possibly can.

IGN: Piraattipupu

Discord name: Piraattipupu#5961

I am looking for a friendly clan that I can call home and enjoy the company of people around the world.

3 hours ago, Piraattipupu said:

Hello, I am 18 year old guy from Finland. I am able to get along with everyone and willing to assist people in any way I possibly can.

IGN: Piraattipupu

Discord name: Piraattipupu#5961

I am looking for a friendly clan that I can call home and enjoy the company of people around the world.

Pending!

Hello!

So about me, I'm a 19 y/o guy from India. I first started off with Warframe back in 2013 but had to stop for various reasons. I just came back about a month ago and have been running solo/random ever since, figured i should finally get involved with the community.

IGN: Mizarts    MR5

Discord: Mizart#1790

What i look for in a clan, well I'm quite a Casual player, or Semi-Casual so I'd want to be a part of clan where you can pretty much always have someone to talk to & help or get helped and being in a clan which you can call a Family sounds pretty sweet!

On 5/17/2017 at 4:21 AM, Mizarts said:

Hello!

So about me, I'm a 19 y/o guy from India. I first started off with Warframe back in 2013 but had to stop for various reasons. I just came back about a month ago and have been running solo/random ever since, figured i should finally get involved with the community.

IGN: Mizarts    MR5

Discord: Mizart#1790

What i look for in a clan, well I'm quite a Casual player, or Semi-Casual so I'd want to be a part of clan where you can pretty much always have someone to talk to & help or get helped and being in a clan which you can call a Family sounds pretty sweet!

Accepted!

Edited by Houndoominite

Hello, I am a relatively new player who has been playing way too much Warframe since downloading the game. I am mastery rank 7 and currently progressing through pluto to finish out the star chart and story of the game before I get to the (hopefully)fun part of the game. The clan I wound up joining is very inactive and feels like I'm not even in a clan. I am looking for an active clan to do stuff with in game.

IGN: ObeyGiant
Discord: ObeyGiant#6750

20 hours ago, ObeyGiant said:

Hello, I am a relatively new player who has been playing way too much Warframe since downloading the game. I am mastery rank 7 and currently progressing through pluto to finish out the star chart and story of the game before I get to the (hopefully)fun part of the game. The clan I wound up joining is very inactive and feels like I'm not even in a clan. I am looking for an active clan to do stuff with in game.

IGN: ObeyGiant
Discord: ObeyGiant#6750

Accepted!

I am a semi-casual Warframe player, and I have been playing the game on and off from 2015 up until the beginning of 2017. After a small hiatus I have returned to the game, so I'm obviously interested in joining a clan.

IGN: Bugreth

Discord: hunterdove#3597

What I look for in a clan is a group that is willing to play with someone as bad as myself, although I am trying to improve.

1 hour ago, Bugreth said:

I am a semi-casual Warframe player, and I have been playing the game on and off from 2015 up until the beginning of 2017. After a small hiatus I have returned to the game, so I'm obviously interested in joining a clan.

IGN: Bugreth

Discord: hunterdove#3597

What I look for in a clan is a group that is willing to play with someone as bad as myself, although I am trying to improve.

Accepted!

I'm a mastery rank 7 guy and always wanted to join a clan...there's nothing much to say about me because there's nothing really interesting

Ign : SmashedTomato

Why I want to join? Well I want to have some fun with other people and taking part in events and stuff and I might possibly learn something new too...

You guys still accepting people btw?

2 minutes ago, SmashedTomato said:

I'm a mastery rank 7 guy and always wanted to join a clan...there's nothing much to say about me because there's nothing really interesting

Ign : SmashedTomato

Why I want to join? Well I want to have some fun with other people and taking part in events and stuff and I might possibly learn something new too...

You guys still accepting people btw?

We are! We're always accepting new people to fill up the clan.

Pending!

Hi there,

I have been playing Warframe off and on for a few years now, and I've always really enjoyed the cooperative nature of it.  Plus, being a space ninja is always cool.  I've been clanless for a long while, but I've been playing with some of your clan mates a lot recently.  They are good people, and we've been having fun, so I would like to join the clan and meet more folks.  I'm always up to help anyone with pretty much anything.

IGN:  Teoshen

Discord:  Teoshen#5896

Looking for:  Mostly just looking for good people to play and chat with.  I like helping others and doing co-op stuff.

Hey, I've recently started playing Warframe again(I've played it before, only a little though as I'm still a complete noob) and I thought it would make for a better gaming experience if I could find a social clan to join. I'm looking to get better at this game and would love to play with players who are experienced and friendly, and of course new players like myself :).

My IGN is Tayuu and my discord is Lyuze#3771

27 minutes ago, Tayuu said:

Hey, I've recently started playing Warframe again(I've played it before, only a little though as I'm still a complete noob) and I thought it would make for a better gaming experience if I could find a social clan to join. I'm looking to get better at this game and would love to play with players who are experienced and friendly, and of course new players like myself :).

My IGN is Tayuu and my discord is Lyuze#3771

Accepted

Well, we were in a clan but they where all offline and we never avtually had support from them. We actuallye missed the ambulas event because of the same reason.  In the end we both were the only ones online that helped the clan to grow. We just want to join your clan to help you grow in numbers and help each other with the clan community in any situation.

2 hours ago, Floodiel said:

Well, we were in a clan but they where all offline and we never avtually had support from them. We actuallye missed the ambulas event because of the same reason.  In the end we both were the only ones online that helped the clan to grow. We just want to join your clan to help you grow in numbers and help each other with the clan community in any situation.

Please add me on Discord and I'll get you guys set up- Houndoominite#0345

I just joined the community just a while back and I guessed it was time for me to be social, I'm 15, a Computer and partial math geek. I have a total of 73 hours. I will try to contribute as much as possible as long as my school work doesn't get in the way. Hopefully, you guys will accept me.:laugh:

IGN: Wearethebannana

MR: 4

Discord: wearebannana#4243

Edited by Wearethebannana

13 hours ago, Wearethebannana said:

I just joined the community just a while back and I guessed it was time for me to be social, I'm 15, a Computer and partial math geek. I have a total of 73 hours. I will try to contribute as much as possible as long as my school work doesn't get in the way. Hopefully, you guys will accept me.:laugh:

IGN: Wearethebannana

MR: 4

Discord: wearebannana#4243

Pending

3 hours ago, -Nspace- said:
  • Generally introduce yourself 
    I play warframe 7 days a week, (daily)
  • IGN: same as here MR: 15
  • Discord name: -Nspace-#5540
  • What are you looking for in the clan: Raids, friendly community, discord

Accepted!