The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

23 hours ago, IamLain said:
  • Game, Music, ...Game. Enjoy most of what the game offers.
  • IamLain
  • WsaWeds#2226
  • Entertainment and a group I can participate with. 

Please consider accepting the Discord friend request I sent you about 20 hours ago.  Thanks.

My friend was recently admitted into the clan and has had nothing but good things to say about his experience. I'm a warframe beta player but have been gone for a very long time from the game and just started picking it back up again. I'd love to have the opportunity to meet all of you and learn all of the new features the game has to offer with an awesome community!

discord ID is thetrifectagamer#5728

Edited by goldblade

1 hour ago, goldblade said:

My friend was recently admitted into the clan and has had nothing but good things to say about his experience. I'm a warframe beta player but have been gone for a very long time from the game and just started picking it back up again. I'd love to have the opportunity to meet all of you and learn all of the new features the game has to offer with an awesome community!

discord ID is thetrifectagamer#5728

Invited!

35 minutes ago, DONKEHHH said:

early 20's dude. been playing for a long time and go from clan to clan here and there. just looking for the benefits of being in a clan.

IGN- DONKEHHH

No, thanks.  We're trying to build a community here.  Your habits seem incompatible with that.

Also, your application is incomplete.

17years old active player

ImASteam

🌈NJ KappaPride🌈 #5768

im looking for a active clan that can help me in what i need and i will obviously do the same ill help in what i can

rly rly rly need a clan i have 225h of warframe and never been in a clan

i wanna see how good the game rly is by staying with a good active clan to see all the features the game can introduce to me and to my experience in-game

ty for your time

Edited by ImASteam

3 hours ago, ImASteam said:

17years old active player

ImASteam

🌈NJ KappaPride🌈 #5768

im looking for a active clan that can help me in what i need and i will obviously do the same ill help in what i can

rly rly rly need a clan i have 225h of warframe and never been in a clan

i wanna see how good the game rly is by staying with a good active clan to see all the features the game can introduce to me and to my experience in-game

ty for your time

Accepted.  Welcome to the clan.

Hi, I'm 16yrs and live in CA

IGN: jedijck

discord: jedijck#4259

I'm looking for an active community with kind people that can help me throughout this game, because I just got back into this game after a few years. I never saw how addicting this game can be after discovering its potential. If I were to be accepted this would be my first clan...sorry for being a noob XD.

On 2017-06-18 at 5:32 PM, IamLain said:
  • Game, Music, ...Game. Enjoy most of what the game offers.
  • IamLain
  • WsaWeds#2226
  • Entertainment and a group I can participate with. 

On 2017-06-19 at 4:38 PM, -DM-drane said:

Please consider accepting the Discord friend request I sent you about 20 hours ago.  Thanks.

IamLain / WsaWeds,

It's been over a week.  This lack of action your part seems to indicate that you're not interested in either Warframe, our clan, or in using Discord.  This is a problem for us.

I am cancelling my Discord friend request and rejecting your application.

I see that you're still not in a clan.  Best of luck finding a different one.

Edited by -DM-drane
fixed typo

50 minutes ago, Maxwell5123 said:

Intro: 20 year old guy looking for some fun in a clan

IGN: Maxwell5123

Discord: Maxwell5132#5610

What i'm looking for in a clan is a fun community, with people to chat with, game with, and all around have a good time.

Accepted.  Welcome to the clan!

Intro: hi! im 22 yo guy unemployed but busy hunting for a job

IGN: Mutated.Francis

Discord: Mutated.Francis#0009

Im looking for a descent clan that can help me progress in the game while having fun. 

BTW my first goal is to use Excalibur until mastery rank 20 and now im at rank 5  

21 hours ago, Mutated.Francis said:

Intro: hi! im 22 yo guy unemployed but busy hunting for a job

IGN: Mutated.Francis

Discord: Mutated.Francis#0009

Im looking for a descent clan that can help me progress in the game while having fun. 

BTW my first goal is to use Excalibur until mastery rank 20 and now im at rank 5  

Invited! 

Edited by VengeanceX5
Accepted into the clan

Intro: 21 years old move from dota 2 to warframe and determine to follow through with this game

IGN: John244

Discord John244#2590

Im looking for a clan to improve the experience coz soloing is just sad

Cheers

4 hours ago, John244 said:

Intro: 21 years old move from dota 2 to warframe and determine to follow through with this game

IGN: John244

Discord John244#2590

Im looking for a clan to improve the experience coz soloing is just sad

Cheers

Invited! Welcome to the clan!

Edited by VengeanceX5

8 hours ago, RejectedCrow said:

I am 14 and I live in California and play 8 am - 10pm every day 

IGN:RejectedCrow

MR:6

I am sorry but we cannot proceed until you have filed a complete application.Please look at the first page of the Forum post for a reference. If you have any questions or problems, please DM me. Thank you for your time.

• I am 14 and I am from California and have been playing warframe for 3 weeks now
  • IGN:RejectedCrow
  • Discord:Cool Kid#3409
  • I am looking for a friendly active clan with lots of members and people the can help me out in missions that I need help with.
  • MR 6
  • I play through 8am - 10pm
Edited by RejectedCrow

• Intro: Hi, Names Chris (Reaxgrim), 32, from Scotland.
  • InGameName: Reaxgrim
  • InGame Info: Pretty much new, Played a bit with an old friend a long time ago and recently started playing again on my own. Only MR 4 and still lots of stuff to do.
  • Discord: Reaxgrim#5174
  • Looking for: A friendly community to play with and have a laugh.
    Other: Can use mic on discord most of the time. Just not when the kid is sleeping on the couch or guests are over. Same goes for playtime. Can play whenever the wife is looking after the little one.

Returning to the game after a fair few years away and been looking to join a big, active clan to settle back into the jist of things, running with groups, having an active chat, all that good stuff, and you guys seem like a great fit. IGN: Iaowv Discord: Jason.5254

On 7/2/2017 at 3:23 PM, Iaowv said:

Returning to the game after a fair few years away and been looking to join a big, active clan to settle back into the jist of things, running with groups, having an active chat, all that good stuff, and you guys seem like a great fit. IGN: Iaowv Discord: Jason.5254

Invited! Welcome to the clan

On 7/2/2017 at 7:07 AM, Reaxgrim said:
  • Intro: Hi, Names Chris (Reaxgrim), 32, from Scotland.
  • InGameName: Reaxgrim
  • InGame Info: Pretty much new, Played a bit with an old friend a long time ago and recently started playing again on my own. Only MR 4 and still lots of stuff to do.
  • Discord: Reaxgrim#5174
  • Looking for: A friendly community to play with and have a laugh.
    Other: Can use mic on discord most of the time. Just not when the kid is sleeping on the couch or guests are over. Same goes for playtime. Can play whenever the wife is looking after the little one.

Invited! Welcome to the clan

Edited by VengeanceX5