The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ƊƐSƇƐƝƊƐƊ MAƊƝƐSS - NOT RECRUITING

Chemoryx

• Hi, I'm a 19 year old college student studying computing. I've been playing Warframe for about 3-4 weeks. 
  • TGxEpicGamer
  • TG EpicGamer 🍒#0678
  • I'm looking for a place where I could play with like minded players and have some fun. Need some people to play with as for the most part I've been soloing. 

15 hours ago, TGxEpicGamer said:
  • Hi, I'm a 19 year old college student studying computing. I've been playing Warframe for about 3-4 weeks. 
  • TGxEpicGamer
  • TG EpicGamer 🍒#0678
  • I'm looking for a place where I could play with like minded players and have some fun. Need some people to play with as for the most part I've been soloing. 

Invited! Welcome to the clan

15 year old living in India. i was searching for an online mmorpg and found WARFRAME and now i am a space ninja XD
IGN: E3rie_K
Looking for an active clan to fully enjoy and have more fun,..also wana join the same clan as my brother PropheC :D 

13 hours ago, E3rie_K said:

15 year old living in India. i was searching for an online mmorpg and found WARFRAME and now i am a space ninja XD
Looking for an active clan to fully enjoy and have more fun,..also wana join the same clan as my brother PropheC :D 

Hi.  We tried contacting you in game, but you were offline.  Please provide your Discord information so that we can get in touch with you.  Thanks.

On 2017-07-04 at 6:52 AM, E3rie_K said:

Accepted.  Welcome to the clan.

Hmm, this served as a decent personal reminder as to how bad I am an introductions. My in-game name is Duck and my discord Identifier is Duck#2279.

I'm joining this clan in the hopes of an active community and potentially raids. As far as the game is concerned I'm usually that one nova player you'd always end up seeing in a mission. Friends tell me that I'm a little too addicted to tennogen but hehe (Cmon I only spent 150$+ on them don't judgerino). I can quack too. I think.

19 hours ago, Duck said:

Hmm, this served as a decent personal reminder as to how bad I am an introductions. My in-game name is Duck and my discord Identifier is Duck#2279.

I'm joining this clan in the hopes of an active community and potentially raids. As far as the game is concerned I'm usually that one nova player you'd always end up seeing in a mission. Friends tell me that I'm a little too addicted to tennogen but hehe (Cmon I only spent 150$+ on them don't judgerino). I can quack too. I think.

Invited! Welcome to the clan!

Edited by VengeanceX5

Hello! I'm from Malaysia and it's quite rare to find people to play or maybe they are just hiding in the shadows. Anyways, I'm hoping to join an active clan where I can play or even help people out. You can call me as "squeakers", "squeaky" or any other names.

IGN: SqueAky_Skai , MR 13

Discord: sQu3aky#8860

Looking to be part of the clan where I can chill and have fun together.

3 hours ago, SqueAky_Skai said:

Hello! I'm from Malaysia and it's quite rare to find people to play or maybe they are just hiding in the shadows. Anyways, I'm hoping to join an active clan where I can play or even help people out. You can call me as "squeakers", "squeaky" or any other names.

IGN: SqueAky_Skai , MR 13

Discord: sQu3aky#8860

Looking to be part of the clan where I can chill and have fun together.

accepted

Intro: Im 13 and i have been playing for 1 year with many breaks

IGN: iaminferno

Discord:Nodelusions#6094

I have been looking for a clan with a good community and active as well. My other clan became dead and people were just leaches. So i went looking for a clan with all the qualities i wanted and this one has them :D

Edited by iaminferno

30 minutes ago, iaminferno said:

Intro: Im 13 and i have been playing for 1 year with many breaks

IGN: iaminferno

Discord:Nodelusions#6094

I have been looking for a clan with a good community and active as well. My other clan became dead and people were just leaches. So i went looking for a clan with all the qualities i wanted and this one has them :D

Pending

Introduction: Hi, i'm a new player to Warframe looking to join a friendly and active clan!!

IGN: Zeusii MR 7

Discord: Dreaamzz#1693

Just looking to grow as a player and as a friendly clan member 

Intro: I'm 15 years old and got hooked on this game before summer but i understand how the basics of the game works and won't need much help considering that i started playing months ago on Xbox one

Ign: meemees

I'm just looking to find people to play this game with and maybe pick up some stuff from the dojo but mainly i just want to have fun in the game i love if you can, please let me in your clan.

Well... despite the fact that you dont answer any hails from us ingame or discord your application is not very thorough read again how the process is done, rewrite it to give us a better idea of what you are looking for in a clan,so that we may understand if our community is a good fit for you.

Hi im 24 yo kinda a free spirit (or so i like to think),I like music I  always find some time during the day to just sit back a bit and listen to some tunes.I am not very outgoing but won't say no to a hot cup of coffee or a beer with the guys whenever they are available,also im kinda cynic (but wont badmouth anyone...most days) but in general im very easygoing play well with other kids also I tend to jump the gun sometimes but not being unreasonable I just rush things.

IGN:sheepwrangler

I'm looking for a friendly clan with chatty ppl and with things going (raids/events/farming..etc),also somewhat lenient with activity days, sometimes cant log in for a few days (no more than 30) because of RL stuff but im always back.Will help all players who need help (but wont hold their hand all the way thats for new guys) and in clan in general.Also would like to know clans time zone (for raid schedule).  @-DM-Doomie @-DM-drane

Edited by -DM-Sheepwrangler

Sup! I'm a new warframe player from the UK, 17 years old, I'm a trinity lover, working towards trinity prime. I'm on pretty much everyday whenever that may be, god knows when, I stay up until ungodly hours most of the time LOL

IGN: Quacki

Discord: Quacky#6569

I'm looking for a friendly, family like feel clan, I'm free to help people if they need it as long as I've unlocked it myself, and also looking for some help with farming and learning more about the game in general. I'm always active on discord, so no problems there! I just want to make some friends really.

Edited by Quacki

Hey guys, I'm a 17 year old trash Waframe player who's been playing non stop a couple of months,  on and off a few months prior. Also from the UK. (If it matters)

Ign: DisturbingLemon

Discord: CreamyLemon#8318

This would be my first clan in the game since many of my friends don't actually play Warframe. I'm just looking for a place to be social, helpful and friendly. Just wanting a little community to play and be in touch with rather than just the player base of the game.

9 hours ago, Milenko617 said:

whats up I'm milenko

• milenko617
    • don't have discord but will make one
    • cant find people who use a mic

I tried getting a hold of you in game, but it's been 9 hours since you posted and you're offline now.

We do require a Discord account before adding you to the clan, so if you could create one sooner than later, that would be a great help.

Can you please provide some more information?  The application procedure is laid out in the original post.  Specifically:

Tell us a bit about yourself! Mention the following things in your forum application: 

• Generally introduce yourself (doesn't have to be any personal info, just a general intro)
  • IGN (in game username)
  • Discord name and #number (example: Houndoominite#0345)
  • What are you looking for in a clan (be specific)

Thanks.