Jump to content
  • 243
Buff00n

2967 Mandachord requests fulfilled (open MWF)

Question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted (edited)

Hello! You are doing really great and hard work. I'm so impressed! I'm willing to ask you to make something from this list, if possible:

Dec3mber & EH!DE - Hyperreality (Teminite remix)

From 2:57 to 3:11 (really drives me crazy when I use Harrow's 4th when Teralyst creates his 'energy spike' LOL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVm4H9YKRH4&feature=youtu.be&t=177

MartyParty - Bully

From 0:55 to 1:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wib_l0zE1Co&feature=youtu.be&t=55

Pegboard Nerds - Pressure Cooker

From 0:33 to 0:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5VJX9kYf3Q&feature=youtu.be&t=33

Or whatever timings you can do in these pieces of songs. I believe you understand what I meant :D

Can't wait to see the results! Thanks in advance!

Edited by bl1te

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-06-11 at 3:53 PM, Stinxs said:

Can you make this song pls? 🙂 

On 2019-06-11 at 3:53 PM, Stinxs said:

Can you make this song pls? 🙂 

https://youtu.be/1NyGDqJj0EU

 

Sorry, that just doesn't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Could you do the Hawaii 5-0 theme ? Ive had it stuck in my head for days and I want it stuck in everyone elses head as well!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
12 hours ago, bl1te said:

Hello! You are doing really great and hard work. I'm so impressed! I'm willing to ask you to make something from this list, if possible:

Dec3mber & EH!DE - Hyperreality (Teminite remix)

From 2:57 to 3:11 (really drives me crazy when I use Harrow's 4th when Teralyst creates his 'energy spike' LOL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVm4H9YKRH4&feature=youtu.be&t=177

MartyParty - Bully

From 0:55 to 1:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wib_l0zE1Co&feature=youtu.be&t=55

Pegboard Nerds - Pressure Cooker

From 0:33 to 0:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5VJX9kYf3Q&feature=youtu.be&t=33

Or whatever timings you can do in these pieces of songs. I believe you understand what I meant :D

Can't wait to see the results! Thanks in advance!

Sorry, none of those sections are going to work.  The Mandachord just doesn't do that.

The only thing in those three I can find to do is this:

Hyperreality (Dec3mber & EH!DE, Terminite remix): Mandachord (Original)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
53 minutes ago, SergiusNix said:

Could you do the Hawaii 5-0 theme ? Ive had it stuck in my head for days and I want it stuck in everyone elses head as well!

Thanks!  This day was pretty crummy until you came in with Hawaii Five-O.

Hawaii Five-O theme: Mandachord (Original)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)

any chance you will have time to look at this one?

 

Stealers wheel ~ stuck in the middle

🙂

 

or this one:

 

Edited by THE_ZEEK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
12 часов назад, Buff00n сказал:

Sorry, none of those sections are going to work.  The Mandachord just doesn't do that.

The only thing in those three I can find to do is this:

Hyperreality (Dec3mber & EH!DE, Terminite remix): Mandachord (Original)

Oh, I see. So, should I wait 2 weeks or am I allowed to put another request now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)

Can you please try making BTS x Steve Aoki version of Mic drop and/ or IDOL? I've been trying to recreate it but failed ><

P.S - if possible please make it with a fast BPM ❤️

(00:00-00:14) or (01:00-01:15)

Thank you so much ❤️

Edited by TaehyungBTS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Will you please do a rendition of a vocaloid song titled Persecution Complex Cellphone Girl. Yes, I know strange title but still a good song and could possibly sound good as a mandachord version because of the electronic aspects. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZHiGLt7g8E. Here also is the english version if you decide you like it better, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOqRUlgPRfc. Much appreciated

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-06-12 at 9:49 PM, Buff00n said:

Thanks!  This day was pretty crummy until you came in with Hawaii Five-O.

Hawaii Five-O theme: Mandachord (Original)

OH MY GOSH THANKYOU!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-06-12 at 10:23 PM, THE_ZEEK said:

any chance you will have time to look at this one?

Stealers wheel ~ stuck in the middle

🙂

or this one:

The second one is not happening.  I tried very hard with the first one but couldn't make it work either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-06-13 at 10:33 AM, bl1te said:

Oh, I see. So, should I wait 2 weeks or am I allowed to put another request now?

Yeah, I just ask everyone to wait a while after doing one for them because it was becoming a problem with a small number of people monopolizing my time.  Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-06-13 at 6:01 PM, TaehyungBTS said:

Can you please try making BTS x Steve Aoki version of Mic drop and/ or IDOL? I've been trying to recreate it but failed ><

P.S - if possible please make it with a fast BPM ❤️

(00:00-00:14) or (01:00-01:15)

Thank you so much ❤️

Sorry, neither of those is going to work.  That's why I usually end up doing vocals with most of the K-Pop I hear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-06-13 at 4:29 PM, (XB1)DarkerMerrick said:

Sorry if this is a duplicate but hail to the hammer by tyr would sound awesome on octavia

I can do this part

Hail to the Hammer (Týr): Mandachord (Original)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-06-13 at 9:00 PM, (PS4)KidCodiene said:

SICKOMODE by Travis Scott

This is all I can get from that

Sicko Mode (Travis Scott): Mandachord (Original)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...