Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4678 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2021-06-10 at 6:13 PM, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Hi there! Hopefully things are going alright on your end. I recently thought of something that I didn't see in your list, if this is doable:

Prince of Persia - Warrior Within OST #3 Conflict at the Entrance

• I made sure to link it a few seconds in, where (What might be for some) the more recognizable part of the song begins. It's a rather old game now, but I had good memories with it (On the GameCube)! It repeats there ^ in a good rhythm that may work well for the Mandachord.

• I might go with the start of it, but honestly several standalone sections of "Conflict at the Entrance" would sound good on their own; Although that'd probably count as multiple requests in theory, as far as that goes.

• Small edit: I went back through it, and 0:19 - 0:27 is a better- sounding version compared to 0:05 (Where I originally linked it). Would that still work? Of course if you find a better way to work with / represent the song, by all means.

Let me know if you need any other info :)

Sorry, you put a lot of thought into that but I could tell pretty much instantly that it's not going to work.  It's in the Locrian Sharp 6 scale, which I actually had to look up because it's super weird.

• Like 1

On 2021-06-11 at 1:47 PM, Senketsual said:

I'm not that good at making songs, so when I found a link leading to this I was absolutely astonished to find this many songs. 

Aside from that, I have come to make a request. 

Either "A Home For Flowers" (Any variant, though daisy is my favorite) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n6pcfsA3Yo or

"It Means Everything" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wKWwUzgCE8

I'm probably asking for too much on the second one but it would be interesting to see how you can make it work.

Hope you see this!

I can kind of do something with this

It Means Everything (OMORI): Mandachord (Original)

9 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Sorry, you put a lot of thought into that but I could tell pretty much instantly that it's not going to work.  It's in the Locrian Sharp 6 scale, which I actually had to look up because it's super weird.

Dang. That is interesting to learn about though!

• I did recently get Octavia Prime started in the foundry, so perhaps there's still no harm in trying to make something similar when she's finished. It'd be a decent way to start practicing with the Mandachord I think.

Thank you for getting back to me on it at least, I appreciate it :)

3 hours ago, 100xYGO said:

EDIT: Oops, I overloocked that requests are only accepted on fridays. How can I delete my comment?

I'm doing requests on Fridays (and sometimes other days if I'm behind), but you can place your request any time.