Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4672 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Checked your works, and couldn't even choose what to pick for my Octavia, they all are great.

So I decided to ask for a favor 😛

Pentagram - For Those Who Died Alone

A metal band from my country. They do great job(imo) and I freaking love this instrumental, and I would love to play this in my landing forever, if you can make this into mandachord.

Can be anywhere, can be all of it 😄 doesn't matter. Also I think you will love it too.

For make this easy for you;

Slow part 00:15 - 4:34, tempo increase 5:00 - 5:55, losing yourself between rage and sorrow 5:56 - 8:15

On 2018-10-29 at 6:57 AM, EarthwormTim said:

Wondering if it's possible to do New Junk City from Earthworm Jim? I've timestamped the moment on the song

Hide contents

Or the best sounding approximation

If that section of the song doesn't translate well then I was thinking this part as a backup

Hide contents

Thanks for your consideration!

It's not that close, but it sounds cool, and in the end isn't that what really matters?

New Junk City (Earthworm Jim SNES): Mandachord (Original)

8 часов назад, Buff00n сказал:

Not sure what you were expecting.

Angel (Massive Attack): Mandachord (Original)

Gold ones or blue ones?

a) was expecting you fully port the full track with all it's sound and visuals! OFC! HOW DARE YOU TO RUIN EXPECTATIONS :D

b) it's a figurative expression and a song name tho. so no gold and no blue ones.

c) the forums engine seems came to the point where i can't open your post. again. never thought about having a mirror/copy somewhere? like.. (idk only pastebin in my head), anywhere where it will be more lightweight tho. or even in a file. butt. nvm.

4 hours ago, just_for_kicks said:

c) the forums engine seems came to the point where i can't open your post. again. never thought about having a mirror/copy somewhere? like.. (idk only pastebin in my head), anywhere where it will be more lightweight tho. or even in a file. butt. nvm.

Unfortunately, there isn't really an option that doesn't make everything else more difficult.  I've considered re-purposing my response posts on the first page to hold the list, but that has its own challenges.