Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4678 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

1 hour ago, Ryectre said:

holy hell this is just amazing. i'm an avid octavia player myself and i really enjoy just being able to create songs to share with people (although i'm not really that good honestly ^^") and to have stumbled upon this thread here, this makes me really happy. you are simply amazing and to have created so many songs for the community,  i can only aspire to that. mad props and thank you's all around for you, you have made so many people happy with your work. ^^

anywho, i'd like to make a few requests (for now). i haven't tried to do any of these songs myself (i'm getting lazy it seems) and i really want to see what you make of them. i've got plenty more songs hanging around that i'd love to hopefully see on the mandachord, but i'll pop those in at a later time.

Banshee - Wolfgang Gartner & Kd 

Blue Sky - CAZZETTE & Laleh 

Bounty Hunter - Andromulus & Alireza

Divebomb - Kill the Noise, Madsonik & Tom Morello

Couldn't decide between two sections, so I did both.

Blue Sky (Cazzette, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

4 hours ago, Buff00n said:

You got it

Angel Of Small Death & The Codeine Scene (Hozier): Mandachord (Original)

Cool, thanks Buff.

Now to hurt everyone's ears by using this with the default instruments until I get enough plat to get the right ones!

Gotta say though, DE made Octavia's loop/wheel way to short

I wanted to request two ONLY because Upsblivion won't come here and post his own, It's been a couple weeks since I requested, and he's never requested, so I hope that's okay.

The Benny Hill Theme Song umm no idea who actually made it, but it's for Benny Hill sooo

If that can't be done then: Blood of Angels by Brown Bird

That song is also fine for the second, but assuming you can't do the benny hill one (I keep thinking it won't translate over):

Gloryhole by Steel Panther (explicit) - I don't know that one might be too loud to properly replicate.

9 hours ago, YolStrun said:

Is it possible to do Garuda's or Ravana's theme from FFXIV?

https://youtu.be/zqJRnD5HuZw

https://youtu.be/-Z_3hRm7K8g

Ugh, those songs are always so difficult to deal with.  I tried very hard to find something I could do better than this section, but came up empty.

Garuda's Theme (Final Fantasy XIV): Mandachord (Original)

5 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I wanted to request two ONLY because Upsblivion won't come here and post his own, It's been a couple weeks since I requested, and he's never requested, so I hope that's okay.

The Benny Hill Theme Song umm no idea who actually made it, but it's for Benny Hill sooo

If that can't be done then: Blood of Angels by Brown Bird

That song is also fine for the second, but assuming you can't do the benny hill one (I keep thinking it won't translate over):

Gloryhole by Steel Panther (explicit) - I don't know that one might be too loud to properly replicate.

I wasn't going to do this one because it's impossible to do at all accurately.  But I laid a melody down on a whim and it made me laugh very hard when I listened to it.

Yakkity Sax (Benny Hill, Boots Randolph): Mandachord (Original)

Neat, Yakkity Sax is my 1500th request!

Edited by Buff00n

1 минуту назад, Buff00n сказал:

I honestly have no idea what you were expecting from this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just Like Sleep (Passarella Death Squad, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice): Mandachord (Original)

your message sounds like you a bit awkward about what you done
i had no idea what i should expect :D
and well you seems hit it in right point. zwazdoolah, tenno brazah :smile:

1 hour ago, Buff00n said:

I wasn't going to do this one because it's impossible to do at all accurately.  But I laid a melody down on a whim and it made me laugh very hard when I listened to it.

Yakkity Sax (Benny Hill, Boots Randolph): Mandachord (Original)

Neat, Yakkity Sax is my 1500th request!

Hahaha it;s perfect! It irks me there's not more space on the mandachord because the very very last part doesn't fit I think, but it's pretty damn distinct. I love it. It was a last minute decision after thinking pretty hard on what I wanted, too lol. So glad I requested it.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)YIYOTURTLE said:

How about Blackjack? i tried doing it myself but been having trouble with it. i was trying to just do the intro part. more specifically at 7 seconds into the video. if u can thanks if not oh well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDALlIzPGvc

Too many missing notes for the intro to work, but I can do the chorus.

Blackjack/ブラックジャック (Megurine Luka/巡音ルカ, Project DIVA): Mandachord (Original)

• Like 1