Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4698 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Love your stuff!

Could you by chance do anything from Keanu Bicol such as “best of me”, “i won’t run”, “Alucarda”, “don’t Know”, or “her Smile”. 

I love all of these song but I don’t think there’s a part that works on the mandachord, maybes you could make it work? 

Anyways, keep up the great work!

is it possible to do pop culture by madeon? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B496Qv0CuOQ - i have no idea where this would loop, just curious if any 1 segment is possible

if not, i am potentially interested in running away - https://youtu.be/LWknrOJqGkM?list=PLnH3vs2rRwvRLiqH9-45Yp4RCND69ddQt - i think having the loop after the first "time!" would sound best

finally i am interested in the NSR OST vs DJ Subatomic Supernova - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-FQwsdXtsg - due to being a rythm game song it has a lot of loopable parts

thank you for your time and effort, the fact you've been doing this so long is inspirational

Edited by JalapenoHandjob

Hello darling, 

I have never posted on warframe forums but after breaking my head and keyboard trying to do a song, I came up to your thread and was wondering if you could do this song ?

The part I was looking to do starts at 0:17, i was trying to fit the whole beat in there but it was way harder than i thought. Would you mind helping ? 

Thank you for your hard work 

On 2023-01-29 at 12:05 AM, (XBOX)Cjb3333781 said:

Love your stuff!

Could you by chance do anything from Keanu Bicol such as “best of me”, “i won’t run”, “Alucarda”, “don’t Know”, or “her Smile”. 

I love all of these song but I don’t think there’s a part that works on the mandachord, maybes you could make it work? 

Anyways, keep up the great work!

I can kind of do this one

Allucarda (Inoha): Mandachord (Original)

18 hours ago, LilacWidow said:

Hello darling, 

I have never posted on warframe forums but after breaking my head and keyboard trying to do a song, I came up to your thread and was wondering if you could do this song ?

The part I was looking to do starts at 0:17, i was trying to fit the whole beat in there but it was way harder than i thought. Would you mind helping ? 

Thank you for your hard work 

So, just the part with the chords?  Those aren't going to work.  the rest doesn't fit so great either.

15 hours ago, Buff00n said:

So, just the part with the chords?  Those aren't going to work.  the rest doesn't fit so great either.

the main beat/chorus beat but if it doesnt work then its okay, i wont wanna make you work more on this, thank you for trying !

When I saw Hotline Miami in the list, I had to make a request of my own:

Fixions - Black Racers (Mother Russia Bleeds)

Here is the source:

Spoiler

And the "alarmless" remix, just in case it gets too annoying to listen to:

Spoiler

P.S. I bet it's going to the "never heard of" list because of how obscure this gem of a game is.

Edited by Damien Bertram