Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4719 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2018-06-03 at 10:33 PM, turnyourtech said:

If it's possible, I'd totally love to see Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC (https://youtu.be/4gDch1p4c_M?t=7s). The part I was interested in most would be at the 7 second mark (minus the long guitar riffs, since I don't think those are possible in the Mandachord).

If that isn't doable, then could you perhaps do Bloody Stream from Jojo, but here's the catch: just the first like, 4 seconds with all the trumpets and stuff, I honestly have no idea in how to describe it so I hope this will suffice as an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjqjMZV5WLA. And if they both fail in their entirety, any part of Bloody Storm would be downright awesome.

I hope something works, and if not, then I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for all the songs you've Mandachord-ified(?) into the game. Thank you!

Always up for some AC/DC

Shoot To Thrill (AC/DC): Mandachord (Original)

On 2018-06-03 at 11:06 PM, SpicyDinosaur said:

Wrong Black Mare by Brown Bird

Sounds closer than it is:

Wrong Black Mare (Brown Bird): Mandachord (Original)

On 2018-06-03 at 11:06 PM, SpicyDinosaur said:

PS: people showing up after a week then whining when you don't get a song, it's TWO weeks wait, because the request amount is pretty huge.

It's not that big a problem.  To be fair, I was wishy washy and said "1-2 weeks" for a long time.

On 2018-06-03 at 11:21 PM, Cyvre said:

Any possibility of the semi syncopated part in Bull**** by rise against? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVMzccPL8Y0)

I don't know what part you're talking about, but I can do the chorus

Bullsh*t (Rise Against): Mandachord (Original)

Edited by Buff00n
world's least surprising filterpwn

Can you possibly do the melody within the drop of Vicetone's Nevada?

Been trying to do it myself, but I'm not quite talented enough to get anything that sounds good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqccaHauSKQ

If you need a specific timestamp, I'm talking about the melody between the 0:48- 1:19 mark

Thanks in advance. You're doing all of us musically illiterate people a huge favor

Edited by SnowViper6A
Bad Grammar

19 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Sounds closer than it is:

Wrong Black Mare (Brown Bird): Mandachord (Original)

It's not that big a problem.  To be fair, I was wishy washy and said "1-2 weeks" for a long time.

Wow! That does sound super on point. (The sadness of knowing you like some obscure music atm and 99% of people probably won't recognize it.)

I know when I played Holy Diver one time someone was like "Finally! Some good Octavia music!" I know I keep it on now all the time so I can judge...er listen to what other people like lol

Also, not trying to be a suck-up, since I've certainly requested week after week before, but you have a ton of patience!

On 2018-06-05 at 2:23 AM, SnowViper6A said:

Can you possibly do the melody within the drop of Vicetone's Nevada?

Been trying to do it myself, but I'm not quite talented enough to get anything that sounds good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqccaHauSKQ

If you need a specific timestamp, I'm talking about the melody between the 0:48- 1:19 mark

Thanks in advance. You're doing all of us musically illiterate people a huge favor

Kinda.  I ended up changing more notes than I had to because it sounded better.

Vicetone (Nevada): Mandachord (Original)

On 2018-06-05 at 7:05 PM, SpicyDinosaur said:

Wow! That does sound super on point. (The sadness of knowing you like some obscure music atm and 99% of people probably won't recognize it.)

I know when I played Holy Diver one time someone was like "Finally! Some good Octavia music!" I know I keep it on now all the time so I can judge...er listen to what other people like lol

I know the feeling,  Nobody recognizes my favorite song to play with, either, but everybody freaking loves Cotten Eye Joe.

On 2018-06-05 at 6:31 AM, Synastella said:

Haii!  Can you do Prodigy - Smack my B*tch up?

Original Song

Starting from roughly 8 seconds to 10 second mark?  Just that beat in the beginning there!  If not no worries ❤️

-Synastella

There's... not that much to it, so I did two sections.

Smack My B*tch Up (The Prodigy, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

Edited by Buff00n
Don't get filterpwned don't get filterpwned don't get filterpwnd whoops forgot anyway.

4 hours ago, Fr3nki said:

I can do one of those, but that style of music, even when it works, always ends up sounding like E1M1.

Drumhead Pulsation (Guilty Gear Isaka): Mandachord (Original)