Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4727 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

16 hours ago, Neofatum said:

This is one of those drum and bass song i have trouble with drums, melody seems easy Logistics - Over and Out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtx-hjPrRgs

There isn't much to the drums, just hi-hat as fast as possible with a sparser bass/snare pattern.  Your only choice is whether to make the bass/snare patter too fast or too slow.  I opted for too fast.

Over and Out (Logistics): Mandachord (Original)

16 hours ago, Neofatum said:

Also this one has a catchy melody that i cant seem to figure out [ PV ] Porter Robinson - Sad Machine feat. Hatsune Miku [ dj-Jo Remix ] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW1ZaoMhp2w

Relative to its key, this melody uses almost the exact same notes as Over and Out.  Except Over and Out is in Ab while Sad Machine is in Eb.

17 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Post another request and I'll get to it when I can.  I didn't try any of the other ones because the first one on your list worked, and I have to limit myself to one per post to be fair to everyone.

songs by nano

nevereverland

now or never

no pain no game

hysteria

Thank you for the hard work

Bloc Party - Silent Alarm Album... Yes an Album.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sRxtvygyDo

Only one needs to work, right?, well you decide which is the best case scenario as you say or which is the most fun.

If there are multiple best case scenario then I would prefer in order of precedence:

This Modern Love

So Here We Are

Little Thoughts

Banquet

Helicopter

Thanks again! I love that album.

6 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Last ones for tonight.  I was literally all caught up on forum and YouTube requests until @Neofatum's post :)

The Chain (Fleetwood Mac): Mandachord (Original)

gravityWall (Re:Creators opening): Mandachord ("Original")

Tokyo Ghoul opening 1: Mandachord (Original)

Mask Off (Future): Mandachord (Original)

Were you able to "murder" Robbie Rotten's song? Just wondering.

3 hours ago, NationalGuard5 said:

Were you able to "murder" Robbie Rotten's song? Just wondering.

I meant I would have to alter it beyond recognition, so it's not doable.  IIRC: While the original stays between the tonic and the higher subtonic, it includes four consecutive chromatic notes, which are impossible to replicate on a Mandachord.

3 hours ago, Buff00n said:

I meant I would have to alter it beyond recognition, so it's not doable.  IIRC: While the original stays between the tonic and the higher subtonic, it includes four consecutive chromatic notes, which are impossible to replicate on a Mandachord.

Oh poo. Wish it was doable. If it were doable, would you have to set it in a different key?

17 minutes ago, NationalGuard5 said:

Oh poo. Wish it was doable. If it were doable, would you have to set it in a different key?

I almost always have to transpose a song from a different key signature, that's not the problem.  Your song is not doable in any key signature's pentatonic scale.  If it were doable then it would be a different song.

10 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

I almost always have to transpose a song from a different key signature, that's not the problem.  Your song is not doable in any key signature's pentatonic scale.  If it were doable then it would be a different song.

dang. I'll find someone else, but that song......it's stupidly popular.

18 hours ago, Neofatum said:

Bloc Party - Silent Alarm Album... Yes an Album.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sRxtvygyDo

Only one needs to work, right?, well you decide which is the best case scenario as you say or which is the most fun.

If there are multiple best case scenario then I would prefer in order of precedence:

This Modern Love

So Here We Are

Little Thoughts

Stopped there.  I'm not sifting through a whole album, man

Little Things (Bloc Party): Mandachord (Original)

Edited by Buff00n