Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4729 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2021-12-11 at 1:14 PM, Dalaridd said:

any chance you could make one for LISA The Painful: Men's Hair Club? if you have to cut parts to make it flow better, cut the lighter, floatier parts and try to keep the heavier lower note parts. sorry if that's not descriptive but if you do choose to make it i'll be happy as long as it loops into itself good

Sorry, nothing there I can work with

On 2021-12-11 at 5:31 PM, PrinceInigo said:

1) I highly doubt it's possible, but could you take a crack at "La Bamba" by Ritchie Valens? My friend really wants to hear it, we have a bit of history with the song. The opening hook is the most iconic part of it but any other riff would do.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Coy8Hoa1DNw

2) For me, personally, I think a rendition of "Thunderstorm" from Friday Night Funkin VS Shaggy would be amazing. Again, opening hook is cool, but I wouldn't mind any other part. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We7MPb-fmVA

Sorry, neither of those is going to work, but the second one super does not work.

On 2021-12-16 at 11:00 PM, AaronRabbitButler said:

I can't find whether anyone has requested "Mandolin Rain" by Bruce Hornsby and The Range, but I'd be rather tickled to be able to tell Tenno they're listening to a bit of Mandachord Rain. I've got a Piano Tutorial: How to Play "Mandolin Rain" by Bruce Hornsby & The Range | HDpiano (Part 1) Piano Tutorial - YouTube

And the Music Video: Bruce Hornsby, The Range - Mandolin Rain (Official Video) - YouTube

Hopefully that's as much as you need to go on.

Sorry, can't find a part I can do

5 hours ago, BlueIcaruss said:

instant crush - daft punk

stalker - makeup and vanity set. have a feeling this one might turn out good

the toxic avenger - bleach. might also turn out good

Sorry, can't find anything in any of those that I can do.  You like a pretty pretty specific genre that doesn't tend to translate to Mandachord very often.

I'm out until January.  I'd appreciate if you all could hold your requests until then.  Letting things queue up just isn't going to work anymore. 

I do have some contests and other stuff lined up for while I'm out, including a Prime Access contest this Sunday.  It's a good one.

Also: here's the new [spoiler] song from the quest:

For Narmer: Mandachord (Original)

Stay safe kiddos!

• Like 2

On 2021-12-18 at 8:02 AM, Buff00n said:

I'm out until January.  I'd appreciate if you all could hold your requests until then.  Letting things queue up just isn't going to work anymore. 

I do have some contests and other stuff lined up for while I'm out, including a Prime Access contest this Sunday.  It's a good one.

Also: here's the new [spoiler] song from the quest:

For Narmer: Mandachord (Original)

Stay safe kiddos!

Happy Holiday's! Stay Safe and see you around :D

Okinmesumama by Eve would be great if someone could make this im too brain dead for that.

Dont rush i only just saw the post saying your out until January and got carried away with finding out about all these octavia bangers. 

Edited by Mr.Messy.

Everglow- Pirate

I was hoping for the chorus when they go 'Cause I'm a pirate, yeah yeah'

I tried doing it myself but the bass for Octavia got me confusedhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D-2X-pL06628&ved=2ahUKEwi26P65yYD1AhVIlYkEHchEAvkQwqsBegQIBBAF&usg=AOvVaw1Xih071WobL28yNT2Sx9Zk

I see you aren't back til the 14th so I hope this doesn't get lost in the shuffle, but as ADHD as I am, I gotta do it while I am thinking of it or it'll never get done.  Basically, I was wondering if it is possible to do a loop of the first 9-ish seconds or not on Mandachord.  It feels like the timing is of a fast waltz though, so I don't know if it would fit into the timing of the Mandachord or not.  If not, no worries, and thanks for doing all these!

Chrono Trigger - Undersea Palace: