The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4785 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Hi Buff00n,

Thank you for having completed my requests in the past. I have thoroughly enjoyed them every bit.

Can you please see if it will be possible for you to do this song (for record purposes you can name it as Paan Dukaniya if you do this song) from 0:38/0:39 to 1 min mark? Basically from the point she starts singing to 1 min mark or anything in that zone?

Even if it won't work i am still grateful for the previous requests you have completed for me.

On 2023-04-01 at 12:26 PM, Velsignelse said:

Hi Buff00n,

Thank you for having completed my requests in the past. I have thoroughly enjoyed them every bit.

Can you please see if it will be possible for you to do this song (for record purposes you can name it as Paan Dukaniya if you do this song) from 0:38/0:39 to 1 min mark? Basically from the point she starts singing to 1 min mark or anything in that zone?

Even if it won't work i am still grateful for the previous requests you have completed for me.

Sorry, can't make that work

On 2023-04-01 at 1:25 AM, Drutzhfer said:

Can you do Ptolemy - Aphex Twin and Kid A - Radiohead?

Thank you.

Sorry, can't find anything in those I can do

• Like 1

On 2023-03-31 at 2:48 PM, IronVin said:

Can you do The Offering from Warframe itself? The best part starts at 2:26 but anything you can do is fine.

Thank you in advance! You're a legend!

Hmm.  I'm contractually obligated to take a shot at all Warframe OST requests, but this one's tougher than most.

The Offering (Warframe): Mandachord (Original)

• Like 1

On 2023-04-01 at 4:43 PM, Dracarys31 said:

I've been following your tracks for a while, they're amazing!

Do you think either of these would be possible? - Sink or Swim or Nancy Drew  - (Both songs are by Slotface if they links don't work!)

No specific song area to focus on, whatever you think would work best! Even if they don't work, thanks for trying! 🙂

I can do this part: 

Sink or Swim (Sløtface): Mandachord (Original)

• Like 1