The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4785 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

Damn, 96 pages and more than 1150 songs. My old (fulfilled, of course) request must be lost in the couple 10-12 first pages or something, but... can I ask for one more? ^^'

I don't know if it was asked before, but could you try to do No Below by Speedy Ortiz? I think many Life is Strange fans would like that :).

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DShPwEDX1s

If you do, maybe put it in the video game section (and maybe change Obstacles by Syd Matters to this section too).

Even if it's a big no, I have to say that you've made an incredible job so far. There are some of my fav songs and even some I forgot about that I use to listen to when I was a kid XD.

Edit: Wow, just as I wrote that, I went on the wiki, did one thing and I realised I had 1157 modifcation on the wiki since I started, and it's exaclty the same amount as in the title as I wrote that... Talk about weird XD

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

I'm continuing my attempt to do the entire official soundtrack.  Today is track 21.

21. Gene Molds: Mandachord (Original)

Previous tracks:

Spoiler

I think I can post Furi boss battle song

Waveshaper - Wisdom of Rage

Kn1ght - Something Memorable 

Lorn - Set me Free 

Carpenter Brut - What We Fight For

Carpenter Brut - Enraged

The Toxic Avenger - Make this Right

Danger - 8:02 

Waveshaper - You are the end

Scattle - Shambles

and last  but not least

The Toxic Avenger - My Only Chance

12 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Sorry to hear about the laptop, man.  That sucks.

Maybe I can come up with a consolation prize: 

C'Mon Ride It (The Train) (Quad City Dj's): Mandachord (Original)

It's a good attempt. I'll get you another Christmas song. Rudolph the Funk-Nosed Reindeer? I mean funk as in music, not....eh....DONTREADINTOIT!!!!

17 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Which section is the chorus?

Your Song (Yun*chi, Log Horizon Ending): Mandachord (Original)

Hmmm first chorus is probably from 1:14 to 1:58 with the 2nd from 2:28 to 3:11, but the melody that you chose was exactly what I wanted/thought might fit into the mandachord. It repeats so much that it's pretty distinctive. Thanks!

Hey @

Buff00n

, i saw your work and it's nice i really appreciate it! I want to add my stone too :

I didn't see an Addam's Family them so i made one ( a bit speed up, not the same tempo), feel free to add it in your list or re upload it in a better version in your youtube channel, keep up the good work dude !

On 12/7/2017 at 10:58 AM, JohnnyTheEpicChhun said:

I think I can post Furi boss battle song

Waveshaper - Wisdom of Rage 

Kn1ght - Something Memorable 

(snip)

I took a look at the first two, but you can't just give me an hours' worth of music to sift through.  Narrow it down, please.

On 12/7/2017 at 10:59 AM, NationalGuard5 said:

It's a good attempt. I'll get you another Christmas song. Rudolph the Funk-Nosed Reindeer? I mean funk as in music, not....eh....DONTREADINTOIT!!!!

I'm telling you, man, you're going to have to get a lot more obscure than Rudolph to find a christmas song I haven't already tried.  Mannheim Steamroller's version doesn't add anything I can do that's recognizable as anything.

On 12/6/2017 at 11:01 PM, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Damn, 96 pages and more than 1150 songs. My old (fulfilled, of course) request must be lost in the couple 10-12 first pages or something, but... can I ask for one more? ^^'

I don't know if it was asked before, but could you try to do No Below by Speedy Ortiz? I think many Life is Strange fans would like that :).

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DShPwEDX1s

If you do, maybe put it in the video game section (and maybe change Obstacles by Syd Matters to this section too).

Even if it's a big no, I have to say that you've made an incredible job so far. There are some of my fav songs and even some I forgot about that I use to listen to when I was a kid XD.

That's a tough one; it's in 3/4 time with triplets.  But there was an attempt.

No Below (Speedy Ortiz, Life Is Strange:Before The Storm): Mandachord (Original)

On 12/6/2017 at 11:01 PM, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Edit: Wow, just as I wrote that, I went on the wiki, did one thing and I realised I had 1157 modifcation on the wiki since I started, and it's exaclty the same amount as in the title as I wrote that... Talk about weird XD

Huh, life IS strange.

On 12/7/2017 at 3:50 PM, God_Of_Mafeiness said:

I've got another; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qznKskpcOk. Sorry for not displaying as a link until now xD

For this track the melody from 1:10 to 1:18 would probably fit. Tho there's another one shortly after that from 1:24 to 1:32. I'm not really confident about the 2nd melody tho. Thanks in advance~

Tried very hard but it doesn't really fit.  Posted it anyway.

ふらいんぐうぃっち opening (シャンランラン feat.96猫): Mandachord (Original)

13 hours ago, yEwAxzU said:

Hey @

Buff00n

, i saw your work and it's nice i really appreciate it! I want to add my stone too :

I didn't see an Addam's Family them so i made one ( a bit speed up, not the same tempo), feel free to add it in your list or re upload it in a better version in your youtube channel, keep up the good work dude !

So there's a megathread if you want to post your own stuff.

I kinda get what you're going for.  I don't think that the Addam's Family theme is doable on a Mandachord, but if yours sounds good to you then use it!