The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

500th daily login weapon

XaelathRavenstorm

"All your dread-long wait of 500 days, you've waited for this moment. But you're asking yourself, 'Did they really give us this wretched thing?' You know the answer. You still hate them. You still hate yourself."

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Nah, need prime armored agility!

Primed Streamline and Primed Fast Deflection are the unreleased codex leak mods atm.

Since both Primed Fury and Primed Vigor where there so I assume this is how we'll get them

12 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

Primed Streamline and Primed Fast Deflection are the unreleased codex leak mods atm.

Since both Primed Fury and Primed Vigor where there so I assume this is how we'll get them

Primed Streamline's been in there for years. Pretty sure DE has stated it was intended to be for trolling dataminers.

It's theoretically possible it shows up at some point, but I wouldn't count on it.

Honestly, the thing showing up at 600 days sounds fine to me though, if you've played the game every day for 2 years a slight leniency in builds wouldn't hurt the balance in particular, far less than things like 15% increased range Exilus effect builds.