Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does no one buy Afuris rivens?

Hens1123

Question

Hi I have been trying to sell a godly riven that has not been rolled and it has +402.5% Damage +149.6% critical damage and -30.3% damage to corpus. Nobody seems to want it can I get some help? also it works on the Dex Furis

6 answers to this question

Is matter more of for what weapon is the riven more than the stats, a godly riven for lato doesn't turn it into a killing machine. That faction negativa damage kills a bit your riven though, also the Afuris doesn't have a good crit. chance.

"Godly" is a bit much for really just one good stat plus a significant negative.

Also, were you asking for a specific (high) price?

As was mentioned, Furis is a much more popular choice among similar weapons,
and it also has a strong Disposition, so why spend Plat on a Riven for the lesser of the two?

2 hours ago, Crimson_Fury said:

eh, dunno man, Afuris do not seem to be very popular, riven stats my be godly but weapon itself may not be good, imo

29 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

"Godly" is a bit much for really just one good stat plus a significant negative.

Also, were you asking for a specific (high) price?

As was mentioned, Furis is a much more popular choice among similar weapons,
and it also has a strong Disposition, so why spend Plat on a Riven for the lesser of the two?

This brings my main thoughts up. 

The Afuris, even Dex Furis, isn't exactly a great weapon. Don't get me wrong, it's fun, I like it and it can be effective but it lacks in both crit and status making "just" a bullet-hose.

So at best top tier Riven simply means "more damage" but not "more effective to a higher degree".

And then I often see people wanting ridiculous amounts of Plat for weapons like that. 

Of course, I see people wanting ridiculous amounts of Plat for Rivens ranging from amazingly good for an actually effective weapon to ones that are dog-poop for weapons that are too.

Someone once tried to tell me that "a Riven is worth more than the weapon".

Hey sure to each their own. In a buyer-seller market, the seller can ask whatever they want.

But that doesn't mean that someone will buy it.

Now, all that said, sometimes the market is just weak.

Maybe the few people that want an Afruis mod all have them now, or just aren't on when you're trying to sell it. Or are but aren't sitting there watching Trade hoping someone posts "WTS GOoD Afuris Riven, PMO" right then.

More and more Rivens are created ever day, while our capacity to hold those rivens fills up more and more.

Makes me wonder what DE will do once the Riven craze reaches the point that if aren't basically born as demigods right out the gate they'll probably just get dissolved because of not being able to just let them sit around and take up Riven slot space.

I'm no expert on Riven values so take this with a shaker of salt, but you're much more likely to sell a mod like that for... oh let's say 50p, than 500....

If that's crazy off base hopefully someone more in the know will point it out.

Cheers.
~R~